Dre K is a music mogul.....

Kirkpatrick’s label, Supa Team Muzik, will soon release an album from J-Ova, the only artist on the label, and a friend of Kirkpatrick's since his days at Alabama.

This is how these guys go broke after they stop playing because they have a group of leeches that live off of them and bring nothing to the table. Not sure how much he invested in this label and making the video but it's sad to see him waste money on this, hopefully he can write it off on his taxes at least.

Does he honestly think this is going to be a hit song or make any money?  It sounds like every other wannabe rapper that is out these days, well you know what the bible says about a fool and his money.....

He'd be better off just investing his money in an index fund and buying a Kendrick Lamar cd.

Dude Calm down, he probably spent maybe $2K-$5K on this, did he just sign some insane contract? He probably spent his interest on this, and if i had that kind of money I'd probably do the same thing to, mostly because it's solid stupid entertainment.

lol, my two friends i work for spent more in vegas in 3 days than dre has likely spent total on his label.

dre just got a 50 million dollar deal, a 7 mil bonus.. even after taxes and agent and shit he cleared 3-3.5million. and he already made 16 million prior to this deal..

even if he spent $50,000 on producers, studio time, and the video.. thats literally nothing. and he is only probably at 5-10k.

I just think the music sucks and he's literally throwing money away. He seems to be supporting a gang of groupies(male and female) which will ultimately put a strain on his financial resources. 

It's his money so he can obviously do whatever he wants but it seems to be a waste to me. 

2 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Tune in next week when Patternmaster squeals about the haircuts and fashion choices of Bengals players and coaches.

Image result for get off my lawn

As much as I think that music sucks and whatnot, at least he's not running around picking up 100k bar tabs ala Gronk.

I'd rather see a dude invest money into a friend's soon to be failed career than that kind of shit.

3 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

As much as I think that music sucks and whatnot, at least he's not running around picking up 100k bar tabs ala Gronk.

I'd rather see a dude invest money into a friend's soon to be failed career than that kind of shit.

If anyone in his crew is paying for drinks, it's certainly him. Those guys don't strike as a hard working, industrious bunch...more of the my boi is a NFL millionaire, so we all rich type of gang.

Outside of making horrible rap music and being Dre's yes men, what else do you think they do? Probably spend his money on strippers, drugs, alcohol and living a lifestyle he won't be able to maintain after his career is over if he doesn't invest his money wisely...and starting the millionth rap music label is not a wise investment, in case you were wondering. 

Besides Gronk makes millions of dollars in advertisements and he gets paid to party, he's a legit celebrity...Dre K is a wannabe.  

4 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

If anyone in his crew is paying for drinks, it's certainly him. Those guys don't strike as a hard working, industrious bunch...more of the my boi is a NFL millionaire, so we all rich type of gang.

Outside of making horrible rap music and being Dre's yes men, what else do you think they do? Probably spend his money on strippers, drugs, alcohol and living a lifestyle he won't be able to maintain after his career is over if he doesn't invest his money wisely...and starting the millionth rap music label is not a wise investment, in case you were wondering. 

Besides Gronk makes millions of dollars in advertisements and he gets paid to party, he's a legit celebrity...Dre K is a wannabe.  

Shooting their shot?

17 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Nothing to worry about......he has Adam Jones in house to lead him down the righteous path.

And Mixon hit a woman.

And Mike Brown is cheap.

Therefore everyone Dre knows is a drugged out criminal because every black guy who makes a rap video is a total piece of shit.

:ph34r:

4 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

This video costs less than ther average car that even the back up NFL players drive.

You are making yourself look stupid and very petty with this.

13 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Look at it on the bright side. If he blows all of his cash real quick, maybe he'll play even harder to score another big contract.

16 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Therefore everyone Dre knows is a drugged out criminal because every black guy who makes a rap video is a total piece of shit.

:ph34r:

...but mostly this.

Q: When Johnny Cash or Metallica sang about killing, were they also thugs, or are you just a little racist?

Archived