Dorial Green Becham

Absolutely no doubt that he has great talent and physical ability.  Maybe as much as anyone in the NFL.  But the Titans after drafting him in the 2nd round traded him after 1 year for a backup lineman and then the Eagles released him a year later.  He must be really lazy or just a basket case.

19 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Absolutely no doubt that he has great talent and physical ability.  Maybe as much as anyone in the NFL.  But the Titans after drafting him in the 2nd round traded him after 1 year for a backup lineman and then the Eagles released him a year later.  He must be really lazy or just a basket case.

Yea , think it was Mike Munchak comments I just read.. bad work ethic basically.not willing to put in the extra time needed to be good/great.

And with Green, LaFell, Ross and decent young WR's plus Eifert and other TE's and don't forget RB's catching balls out of the backfield......and since they still play the game with one football.....another pass catcher just doesn't seem to be a big need especially one with a lot of baggage.

I heard he doesn't pick up the plays fast enough and doesn't put in the work to make sure he knows what he's doing. He's a guy that was the #1 player in HS when he was coming out and dominated in college because of his physical ability, he's not used to having to work hard to have success or being held accountable for his actions. 

Seems like a very immature kid with a learning disability, he's going to have grow up quickly and get some professional help if he wants to stay in the NFL. 

5 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Sounds to me like he could use some redeemin'

3 hours ago, westside bengal said:

And with Green, LaFell, Ross and decent young WR's plus Eifert and other TE's and don't forget RB's catching balls out of the backfield......and since they still play the game with one football.....another pass catcher just doesn't seem to be a big need especially one with a lot of baggage.

Agreed.

4 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Defintely not a need. This team has no needs with the exception of 4/5ths of the OL and maybe S and long term at LB. But a low risk high reward guy. The kind of guy you can stash and if he gets his crap together you have a star. 

9 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Defintely not a need. This team has no needs with the exception of 4/5ths of the OL and maybe S and long term at LB. But a low risk high reward guy. The kind of guy you can stash and if he gets his crap together you have a star. 

Yea, with Eifert oft injured and Aj missing some games in the past, I know I'd be looking at this kid. If nothing else, he's durable to my knowledge. Very low risk/high reward indeed.

Archived