Mayweather vs McGreggor

That could be interesting.  Not shelling out for the PPV interesting, but at least watch the highlights interesting.  I would guess Mayweather has a big advantage since Mac's coming from an "anything goes" background & is going to have to think about boxing.  I guess he could wear the 40 year old Mayweather down if he can stick around long enough, but it's hard to imagine a situation where he doesn't get schooled.  DQ wouldn't be a surprise either if Mac gets his bell rung a couple of times, forgets where he is and starts trying to arm bar Mayweather or some shit.

I think they said the contract stipulates that if Mac does anything that isnt boxing he will get docked pay.

Mayweather should win this as he is undefeated and the greatest defensive boxer in recent history, but you never know.

If nothing else the pre-fight stuff has been entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

in theory mayweather should destroy him... mayweather is likely the best defensive boxer of all time. thats also why people hate him, the last 3 generations of boxing fans grew up on tyson aggressive style offensive boxers, so they call mayweather a pussy and a runner, is if not getting hit in boxing is a bad thing..

but mayweather should win by a landslide

On 7/30/2017 at 4:05 PM, GoBengals said:

in theory mayweather should destroy him... mayweather is likely the best defensive boxer of all time. thats also why people hate him, the last 3 generations of boxing fans grew up on tyson aggressive style offensive boxers, so they call mayweather a pussy and a runner, is if not getting hit in boxing is a bad thing..

but mayweather should win by a landslide

another reason is that he sexually assaults and beats women.. McGreggor is a total douche bag too though, but at least he only says terrible things..

I agree though, Mayweather should win easily.. I bet $50 to win $10...ha ha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just watched part of the Khabib/Mcgregor press conference and let me tell you..

OK, first of all, not really a UFC fan, I think it's gutter & the fanbase seem like the worst sort of Billy Badass pick-a-fight-for-bumping-elbows type of douchenozzles.   It's basically a street fight, which I get is the appeal, but watching dudes trade shin-kicks until one falls down and catches an elbow seems pretty god damn random to me.  But hey if that's your thing, ok, moving on.

This drunken ass though, holy shit, calling out Jameson whiskey like the 200 year old ghost of Jameson himself (a Scot btw) is too big a pussy to rise from his grave and enter TeH OcTaGoN!!11  JFC this guy is an insufferable twat, like I would almost tune in just to see him get clobbered only I am certain that is the entire marketing strategy for this motherfucker.  Do they drug test these guys? Because if he wasn't on cocaine it was an Oscar-worthy impersonation.  My god, what an sack full of tiny, tiny dicks.

Generally not a fan of Russian fighters as they tend to have the personality of cold oatmeal and rooting for one feels like rooting for Frankenstein's monster but in this case I hope Ivan beats the potatoes out of this guy.  

Archived