Sign in to follow this  
Jamie_B

Mayweather vs McGreggor

Jamie_B    2,769

I have a feeling the press conference is going to be more entertaining than the fight itself

• Upvote 1

Jamie_B    2,769
15 hours ago, T-Dub said:

They boxing or doing that MMA shin-kicking stuff?

Boxing

T-Dub    5,718

That could be interesting.  Not shelling out for the PPV interesting, but at least watch the highlights interesting.  I would guess Mayweather has a big advantage since Mac's coming from an "anything goes" background & is going to have to think about boxing.  I guess he could wear the 40 year old Mayweather down if he can stick around long enough, but it's hard to imagine a situation where he doesn't get schooled.  DQ wouldn't be a surprise either if Mac gets his bell rung a couple of times, forgets where he is and starts trying to arm bar Mayweather or some shit.

Jamie_B    2,769

I think they said the contract stipulates that if Mac does anything that isnt boxing he will get docked pay.

Mayweather should win this as he is undefeated and the greatest defensive boxer in recent history, but you never know.

If nothing else the pre-fight stuff has been entertaining.

-GoBengals-    1,940

in theory mayweather should destroy him... mayweather is likely the best defensive boxer of all time. thats also why people hate him, the last 3 generations of boxing fans grew up on tyson aggressive style offensive boxers, so they call mayweather a pussy and a runner, is if not getting hit in boxing is a bad thing..

but mayweather should win by a landslide

fluhartz    1,559
On 7/30/2017 at 4:05 PM, GoBengals said:

in theory mayweather should destroy him... mayweather is likely the best defensive boxer of all time. thats also why people hate him, the last 3 generations of boxing fans grew up on tyson aggressive style offensive boxers, so they call mayweather a pussy and a runner, is if not getting hit in boxing is a bad thing..

but mayweather should win by a landslide

another reason is that he sexually assaults and beats women.. McGreggor is a total douche bag too though, but at least he only says terrible things..

I agree though, Mayweather should win easily.. I bet $50 to win $10...ha ha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1