Nothing sweeter than the tears of a Steeler's fan..

I found this lil gem when I was browsing the dark web...

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-Stealers-nfl-features-news-blog-long-form/2017/7/10/15889606/Stealers-fan-playa-hatin-finals-no-1-vontaze-burfict-vs-no-2-tom-brady-bengals-ravens

And then there were two. For the last few weeks, the readers of BTSC voted in a bracket to determine the one guy that they find that shakes their nerves and rattles their cages to the umpteenth power. We started with 16 and only Vontaze Burfict and Tom Brady remain.

Heres a recap of the results of the entire bracket.

Round 1

No. 1 Vontaze Burfict 98% over No. 16 Mike Wallace 2%

No. 2 Tom Brady 92% over No. 15 Aaron Rodgers 8%

No. 3 Adam “Pacman” Jones 91% over No. 14 Travis Kelce 9%

No. 4 Terrell Suggs 50.1% over No. 13 Julian Edelman 49.9%

No. 12 LeGarrette Blount 80% over No. 5 Ndamukong Suh 20%

No. 6 Joe Flacco 71% over No. 11 Dre Kirkpatrick 29%

No. 7 Rob Gronkowski 56% over No. 10 Richard Sherman 44%

No. 9 Jeremy Hill 52% over No. 8 Aqib Talib 48%

Round 2

No. 1 Vontaze Burfict 98% over No. 9 Jeremy Hill 2%

No. 2 Tom Brady 91% over No. 7 Rob Gronkowski 9%

No. 3 Adam “Pacman” Jones 82% over No. 6 Joe Flacco 18%

No. 12 LeGarrette Blount 59% over No. 4 Terrell Suggs 41%

Round 3

No. 1 Vontaze Burfict 88% over No. 12 LeGarrette Blount 12%

No. 2 Tom Brady 58% over No. 3 Adam "Pacman” Jones 42%

So how is this thing going to shake out? Will it be the guy that has seemingly intentionally injured Steeler stars such as Ben Roethlisberger, Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown with no remorse shown whatsoever? Or will it be the player that has won five rings, is regarded by some as GOAT, virtually owns Pittsburgh and has been accused of smug behavior and cheating?

It is all up to you. With this being the finals, we will let the voting go longer and declare a winner on Wednesday. Be sure to vote and comment and thanks for all of the spirited participation.

Poll

In the finals of Steeler Fan Playa Hatin’, who do have the most player hatred for?

This poll is closed.

• 70%
    No. 1 Vontaze Burfict
    (784 votes)

• 30%
    No. 2 Tom Brady
    (334 votes)

1118 votes total

Lolz....Burdock is the most hated man in Steeler nation!!

I still say that Burfict's greatest crime in the eyes of the NFL is daring to play by the same rules as the Stealers.

the guy that has seemingly intentionally injured Steeler stars

In case current events in general haven't already convinced you that self-awareness is at an all time low.

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

ha ha...right.... that's why I call them hypocrites 

It'd be one thing if it was just their fans whining, but it actually works for them.  Much as I despise their cheap-shot style of play, how do you hate them and not the league that encourages them to play that way? 

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

It'd be one thing if it was just their fans whining, but it actually works for them.  Much as I despise their cheap-shot style of play, how do you hate them and not the league that encourages them to play that way? 

I hate both

The NFL also benefits from their useful idiot fan base. Their rantings reach the ears of the fake news NFL media, which then piously rends the heartstrings of other non-aligned useful idiot bases. This leads to increased sales of Stealer gear, more advertising revenue, and demand for more everything Stealer. 

The NFL knows how to sow its fields. 

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

The NFL also benefits from their useful idiot fan base. Their rantings reach the ears of the fake news NFL media, which then piously rends the heartstrings of other non-aligned useful idiot bases. This leads to increased sales of Stealer gear, more advertising revenue, and demand for more everything Stealer. 

The NFL knows how to sow its fields. 

Spot on.

NFL "media" are about pumping the sport and filling their own pockets.  ESPN, CBS, FOX, NBC, etc. are invested in the game.  They need better ratings so they get more advertising revenue.  As bad as the news media is, sports media is infinitely worse.  

Archived