Season Tickets

Curious if anyone on here knows anyone that has season tickets for other teams.  I'm friends with a browns fan on facebook and he shared a video of him getting his.  They came in a browns themed box displayed on a tray on the top with two different hats for each seat.   This isn't a 20+ year season ticket holder, he's only had his for 3 or 4 years.   The fucking Browns, THE FUCKING BROWNS!!!!

1 hour ago, F.Cleveland said:

Curious if anyone on here knows anyone that has season tickets for other teams.  I'm friends with a browns fan on facebook and he shared a video of him getting his.  They came in a browns themed box displayed on a tray on the top with two different hats for each seat.   This isn't a 20+ year season ticket holder, he's only had his for 3 or 4 years.   The fucking Browns, THE FUCKING BROWNS!!!!

Since the Browns only sell 10 or so season tickets, total, not difficult for them to get them out early and quick.

For the love of God I do not know how or why, but the official Browns fan club "Browns Backers Worldwide" is one of the largest organized fan bases in all of professional sports and maybe 1st in the NFL.  They have over 100k members in 350 chapters in every big USA city and 10 different countries.

That is a lot of misery spread around the world.

9 hours ago, westside bengal said:

For the love of God I do not know how or why, but the official Browns fan club "Browns Backers Worldwide" is one of the largest organized fan bases in all of professional sports and maybe 1st in the NFL.  They have over 100k members in 350 chapters in every big USA city and 10 different countries.

That is a lot of misery spread around the world.

Most of the people on their list have been dead for 20 years.  The other three remaining finger paint with their poopie.

my sister has broncos season tickets, they dont even get physical tickets anymore, they are club level season tickets. had for 5+ years.

on initial signup, which was $5k+/yr, they got a von miller signed jersey.. he was a rookie so wasnt as big as it sounds.

bengals are basically on par with most of nfl.

basketball season tickets give great perks. team meet n greets, on court events, all kinds of stuff.

In this morning's e mail...

Who-Dey Bengals Season Ticket Members!!  Your 2017 Season Tickets have been shipped to the address below via United States Postal Service. You can expect to receive them within 7 to 10 days of receiving this e-mail.

Please contact your Bengals Account Manager or our Season Ticket Member Services Hotline at 513-455-8888 if you have any questions about this message or the shipment itself.  You may also send an e-mail to tickets@bengals.nfl.net.

The Bengals thank you for your continued support, and enjoy the season!

4 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

How much was on your invoice for the flag?

In Cleveland they are giving away free season tickets with every flag.  Still no takers.

In Pittsburgh they are giving away a fag with every season ticket and are doing a landmark business.  And no one likes football.

On 7/20/2017 at 4:58 PM, RayDoggBengal said:

Season tickets came today, it included a Bengals flag about 3' x 3' pretty nice.

well like a dumbass that usually doesn't expect anything but tickets.. I cut the top of the envelop... guess what else happened.. you're damn

right, the flag got cut with it... I e-mailed them about it and they are sending a new one but that was probably the reason for the mention in the e-mail about the dumbasses not knowing how to rip the tickets on the perforations... lol

16 hours ago, BengalBeotch said:

well like a dumbass that usually doesn't expect anything but tickets.. I cut the top of the envelop... guess what else happened.. you're damn

right, the flag got cut with it... I e-mailed them about it and they are sending a new one but that was probably the reason for the mention in the e-mail about the dumbasses not knowing how to rip the tickets on the perforations... lol

Got that email, should have known it was you. lol

Archived