Bengal's Season Tickets Arrived

39 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

You beat me to it!  Just got mine, too, with the flag.  (yes, I have Club Seats, too)

and your lampshade is crooked.

No, it's not crooked, there is an Angel hanging on it.  lol.  I saw that and started to crop the picture then thought what the heck.  I could use that picture for one of those find it in the picture games.  Can you find the King in that picture.

9 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Not to nitpick, but 1968 to 2017 does not equal 50 years. 

(But before omg scolds me again, yeah I know--the franchise was awarded in 1967). 

Guess Amish got the flag in our group. 

has nothing to do with when the franchise was awarded, iirc,  its how many seasons played, the first year they didnt play zero seasons. the first season was one season. 

whereas 68-78 is normally 10 "years"

1. 68
  2. 69
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. 73
  7. 74
  8. 75
  9. 76
  10. 77
  11. 78

is 11 seasons....thus making this season season 50

Did everyone get the 50 Year banner or just the Clubbies?

I have three seats with my son and my lady friend's (The World's Oldest Teeny Bopper) son.

I am going to pick a number between 1-100 and whomever guesses closest get the banner.

I am going to pick 99, Margus Hunt's number.  Should be easy enough.

I also noticed they changed the prices for preseason and division/premium games.... they list preseason games at like $63-68 or something.. then regular games $99, then premium ones at $133 roughly..

i assume this is a scheme to just be able to charge a higher price for the single game tickets for those games, but i find it trivial to even put dollar amounts on season ticket holders tickets..

Archived