My wife and I have family in Jacksonville who are season ticket holders to the Jaguars. They have a big tailgate each week and we will be going to the game this year and joining them. Anyone meeting up this year in Jax for the Jags game? If so we should have access to one of the larger tailgates there. If you plan to go, and would like to meet up send me a message here.

Ya know...I might be up for this one.

I am making a move to Fort Lauderdale here in the next few weeks, and, while that certainly is a hike, there are only two other cities more convenient to see the Gals.

Let's discuss further as time draws closer.

My wife and I have family in Jacksonville who are season ticket holders to the Jaguars. They have a big tailgate each week and we will be going to the game this year and joining them. Anyone meeting up this year in Jax for the Jags game? If so we should have access to one of the larger tailgates there. If you plan to go, and would like to meet up send me a message here.

Man I'm trying. I live in the FL. Panhandle and have only made it to games in ATL, NO and Tampa to date. I'm hoping to cross Jacksonville off the list but just don't know if I can yet. It would be awesome to talk to ANY other Bengals fans there if I can make it though. I don't have any in my personal life. lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On July 22, 2017 at 11:07 AM, NASTYNATI said:

My wife and I are coming in from VA and would love to meetup with other Bengals fans! Please let me know where and we would love to join the group. 

On 8/30/2017 at 3:28 PM, fredtoast said:

You guys better hurry up and get your tickets before the game sells out.

268977143_b099399260.jpg

Is that why they haven't won in Jacksonville yet this year? They have a home win, but it was in London.

On 7/25/2017 at 6:48 PM, Bunghole said:

You guys HAVE to get BJ involved. Anyone have a link to that epic, epic thread about his drunken Hunter Thompson-esque adventures?

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9657/bjpassedout5dc.jpg

http://bengals.go-bengals.com/atjaguars05/video/

Apparently there were pictures and a video but I can't find them on the site but maybe someone can pull them up from somewhere. 

Archived