Anyone worried about the Browns?

I've been watching "All in" on amazon...the series about the 2016 Rams....and I found out I really am a huge fan of Gregg Williams (I liked the bounty).  I am also a huge fan of Hugh...wish he was our head coach.  I'm going to be honest having Gregg Williams working with that D kind of worries me a couple times a year.

The turds had ~25 draft picks the 2 years with several 1st rounders.  They have a bunch of draft picks the next couple of years.

They also have what seems to be the Go-Bengals forum's number 1 choice to replace Marvin Lewis here as their Head Coach.

If they don't start winning soon they never will.

Heath Evans and some Elliot douche made Bengals predictions on NFL network. They had the Bengals starting 0-4. Turds being the 4th game and reluctantly had the bengals winning the second turds game. 1-5 in the division. 6-10 overall. I think it pained them to give us six wins. They picked the stealer losses like they were no brainers.  

Some fellow NFL-is-slanted person on CincyJungle was commenting on how interesting it is that ESPN and the big sports media hacks are really ramping up the Stealer propaganda. Look for a Rooney-Died-Time-For-A-Championship-Season for the Bastards. 

Stealers aren't winning the AFC unless they take out Brady. He kills them every time.

Cleveland probably wasted their 2nd round pick on Kizer. They and the Jets are trying to stink for Darnold, Rosen, Browning, Jackson, or whoever the top QB is next draft. 

On 7/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, turningpoint said:

If we lose to these guys it will be a travesty.

Our Defense should be capable of shutting them out. Offense needs to be put up 13pts probably to win.

while i mostly agree.. we HAVE lost 3 of the last 7 to those cunts.

averaging 11 points per game in the losses.

rattling off 3 straight is nice tho.

The Bengals have won five in a row against Cleveland going back to the debacle on Thursday night in 2014.  All but maybe one of the 5 have been blowouts.  Dating back to 2009, we are 12-4 against the Brownies, by far the most lopsided stretch for either team in the series. 

As far as this year is concerned, Cleveland is at least a year from making any noise.  I'm convinced they want to tank in order to help their draft position and chances of landing a top QB.  I doubt Kizer is going to pan out, but there should be a few decent options in next year's draft.

On 7/28/2017 at 6:39 PM, westside bengal said:

The turds had ~25 draft picks the 2 years with several 1st rounders. 

Extra picks don't help if you don't know how to use them.

Over the last nine years the Browns have had an extra FIFTEEN picks in the first three rounds including FIVE extra first round picks.

Until they stop the simultaneous QB and Head Coach carousel, they will continue to suck. They've had a decent defense all along, but an offense that constantly put them in the hole. If they make a commitment to Hue for 4 or 5 more years and crown a franchise QB right now and stick with him regardless, they will become a solid team. Until then, they can have half of the first round picks and still suck.

5 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Extra picks don't help if you don't know how to use them.

Over the last nine years the Browns have had an extra FIFTEEN picks in the first three rounds including FIVE extra first round picks.

You mean using those extra picks to move up in the draft to pick the next Brady Quinn isn't good Moneyball?

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

You mean using those extra picks to move up in the draft to pick the next Brady Quinn isn't good Moneyball?

Every offseason their strategy seems to revolve around how big of a splash they can make.  It's all about making noise with very little substance.

It's like that Sunday morning deuce after a night of drinking capped off by 3am chili dogs.

Archived