PBS

Stains Stadium

Baltimore

Indy.. RCA

Philly.. Veterans

Oakland

St. Louis

Denver.. Mile High

damn..when I first saw this it seemed like I had gone to more.. but I can only think of these ..

and fuck Pittsburgh.. always refused to go to that shithole for football...   PNC is a great stadium though 

Only hit 7 of the 32 present-day NFL playhouses, but factor in the past places too:

Seattle 

Arizona

LA  (Coliseum and Anaheim)

Dallas

Philadelphia

Carolina

Detroit

Oakland

Miami

Indy

Western PA Shithole

Riverfront/PBS

Cleveland (old and new)

Traveled to a whole lot more baseball, college, and hockey/basketball places, but this was only for NFL? 

Silverdome (deceased)  On Thanksgiving Day

Mile High Stadium (deceased)

Riverfront (deceased)

PBS

LP Field (or whatever they call the stadium in Nashville now)  Saw the very first game played there (Falcons Titans preseason)  also saw the Bengals there.

College football

Neyland Stadium

Sanford Stadium (Georgia)

Baseball

Riverfront

Coors Field

Yankee Stadium (the old one)

Turner Filed Atlanta (deceased)

Interesting that the Reds have been in GABP for well over a decade and I have never seen a game there.  Every summer I say I am going to do it, but I never have.

NFL

Riverfront

Fulton County Stadium

Georgia Dome

College

Neyland Stadium

Bobby Dodd Stadium

Lane Stadium

Michie Stadium

Davis Wade Stadium

Liberty Bowl Stadium

Carter-Finley Stadium

Baseball

Riverfront

Great American Ball Park

Fenway Park

Wrigley Field

Old Yankee Stadium

Shea Stadium

Camden Yards

PNC Park

Fulton County Stadium

Turner Field

Kauffman Stadium

Old Busch Stadium

some solid lists in here.. and a few im dying to get to. I think the only one i MAYYY have a chance in hell of getting to this year is Green Bay, rest will be duplicates, ill be at PBS friday, and Denver when the bengals come here. only shot in dark hope is green bay.

Saints: Tulane Stadium (before Dome) and Super Dome

Dallas: The old shithole

Miami: Orange Bowl.

Cleveland: The  old shithole

Houston Texans: Reliant

Cincy: Riverdump and PBS

Detroit: Silverdump

Philly:  Vet Memorial (The worst Shithole)

Chargers: Qualcomm (wasn't as bad as they said, not even close to Vet Memorial)

Meadowlands  (for a college game)

Been to quite a few college stadiums as well.

Arrowhead Stadium, 1981, Chiefs vs Oilers, the day Joe Delany set the NFL record for most rushing yards for a rookie in a game

Riverfront Stadium (Bengals)

Riverfront Stadium (Reds)

Adelphia Coliseum, Nashville, 1999:  First official game in the new stadium, Titans vs Bengals.

Great American Ballpark

Never been to PBS.  Had tickets ten rows behind the bench a few years ago and ended up in the hospital for an emergency appendectomy.  Now I'm an old middle-aged fart with three teen kids involved in 1,001 activities.  I can no longer bring myself to shell out several hundred dollars for tickets, parking, hotel, and overpriced beer to watch something that's available for free on my huge TV and surround system, so I may never go.  As long as Adam Jones is on the roster, I know I won't.

18 hours ago, SF2 said:

Veteran's Stadium in Philly was the worst stadium I have ever been in. 

The Vet, the Spectrum and JFK Stadium, were unfortunate in being placed in arguably the worst location at its time. Now, the "Sports Complex" of the Linc, Citizens Bank Park and Wells Fargo Center, are big/bright stadia with all kinds of activities around them. Yet, they are standing in virtually the exact same location as the old places. Money can bring a lot of urban renewal it seems.

8 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Arrowhead Stadium, 1981, Chiefs vs Oilers, the day Joe Delany set the NFL record for most rushing yards for a rookie in a game

On Thanksgiving Day 1997, on my birthday, I saw Barry Sanders set the NFL record for most consecutive 100 yard rushing games (11).  That was the year he rushed for over 2000.  He scored 3 tds and rushed for 170 yards.  I think he won an ESPY for that game.

It was fascinating just seeing all of the "Turkey Day" festivities while tailgating before the game.  Thanksgiving day is a big tradition for Lions fans.

Archived