Bengals TE CJ Uzomah is being helped off the field onto a cart with an injury to his left leg.

Far as I can tell neither the team nor twitterverse have said much else yet.  Prob waiting on MRIs or maybe Kremchek had to send someone out for more leeches.

Hobs usually dispells the rumors right after practice when it's nothing, though. 

On a related note, WTF good is a PUP list when they lose eligibility with their first jumping jack? The NFL needs something closer to a DL like baseball but without the ability to stash players long-term.  One trip per player, limit 3, anyone still on it by Dec 1st goes to IR?

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Far as I can tell neither the team nor twitterverse have said much else yet.  Prob waiting on MRIs or maybe Kremchek had to send someone out for more leeches.

He probably just needs a good bloodletting.

12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Hobs usually dispells the rumors right after practice when it's nothing, though. 

On a related note, WTF good is a PUP list when they lose eligibility with their first jumping jack? The NFL needs something closer to a DL like baseball but without the ability to stash players long-term.  One trip per player, limit 3, anyone still on it by Dec 1st goes to IR?

We have a 53 man roster (with 46 active on gameday) so we can shelve players without putting them on IR.  Used to be a 45 man roster.

Archived