Cut/waived/signed

8 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Are the Bengals required to have 53 players on the roster?  If not, I could see them going a player short to avoid guaranteeing a salary for someone who will probably be inactive and get released when Pac man returns Week 2. 

Apparently not because the beat writers think they just stick with 52 and bring back Adam and not have to cut anyone after 1 week.

47 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

So who (if anyone) did we pick up off the waiver wire besides Shorty Shelton?

Picked up offensive lineman Cole Toner...a 2016 5th round draft pick of the Arizona Cardinals.  Cole is a Harvard grad and All Ivy-League.

He has 2 brothers...Biff and Chip and a girl-friend Mandy.

44 minutes ago, TheBeaverHunter said:

Does he like kittens and walks on the beach?

Gee-off ran some article about how many Ivy League guys they've signed to the practice squad.  That's some might fine Redeeming there.  If there's anything the Ivy League schools are known for it's their consistent NFL talent, right?

57 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Gee-off ran some article about how many Ivy League guys they've signed to the practice squad.  That's some might fine Redeeming there.  If there's anything the Ivy League schools are known for it's their consistent NFL talent, right?

They jump at any opportunity to show that NFL players are not just dumb jocks.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

I suppose he'll dress, otherwise what's the point right??

What's the point of giving him a uniform, etc. if he isn't going to stick around for awhile, probably inactive list.

I would guess one of the young defensive backs (Shorty Shelton?) gets waived and put on the practice squad when Adam comes back.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

What's the point of giving him a uniform, etc. if he isn't going to stick around for awhile, probably inactive list.

I would guess one of the young defensive backs (Shorty Shelton?) gets waived and put on the practice squad when Adam comes back.

Yep my guess as well.

10 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-cut-s-calvin-pryor-reportedly-fight-teammate-182253138.html

Browns cut Jets 2014 1st round draft pick S Clavin Pryor for per practice fight with WR Ricardo Louis.

Worth a look?  Could be fun to see Pryor and Louis on the field. 

maybe a possible sparring partner for Burdock?

1/2:ninja:

Archived