Dalton's Cincinnati Home for sale

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

That is one of the ugliest $850,000 houses I have ever seen.  I don't blame her for wanting to move. 

Obviously they are already gone.  Must have another joint which is hopefully more attractive for that kind of dough.

Yeah, I never understood why they bought this place ,it literally have ZERO privacy, it's a corner lot with no yard.

I figure they came to their senses and are upgrading probably to a more private Hyde Park home, or possibly indian hill.

20 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

Yeah, I never understood why they bought this place ,it literally have ZERO privacy, it's a corner lot with no yard.

I figure they came to their senses and are upgrading probably to a more private Hyde Park home, or possibly indian hill.

That's his house in season, not his home in TX.  Nice house in a gated community, bought during his rookie contract.  And I dare say, most of us would love to live in that house.  

Easiest way to find out where his new place might be, is to go to the Hamilton County Auditor web site and search for property under his name. Public record, no stalking.

He also owns a place in Dallas-Ft Worth, and I think another in Katy TX where he is from. 

58 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

That's his house in season, not his home in TX.  Nice house in a gated community, bought during his rookie contract.  And I dare say, most of us would love to live in that house.  

That's not in a gated community, and true a lot of people would love to live in that house.

57 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Easiest way to find out where his new place might be, is to go to the Hamilton County Auditor web site and search for property under his name. Public record, no stalking.

He also owns a place in Dallas-Ft Worth, and I think another in Katy TX where he is from. 

Already did that, my bet is he hasn;'t closed yet and i under contract for the new digs...if i had his kind of money i'd be moving here haha....

https://www.comey.com/p/23-Weebetook-Ln-Cincinnati-Hyde-Park-OH-45208/mls_cincy/1542220

This thread is a good example of putting things in perspective.

Dalton earns about a million dollars per game each year.  In just 5 weeks he could pay cash for a $5 million dollar home.

To me his $850K house seems pretty damn nice, but like other here have said, if I am paying that much for a home I want some land or at least a little privacy.  But to Dalton it is just a throw away home that he could pay for with one single game check.

7 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Marvin not getting an extension and Andy selling his house......let the rumors fly.

My inside sources tell me Andy has been traded to Indianapolis for Margus Hunt straight up.

Mrs. McCarron's husband will be our starting quarterback.

We can only hope.

Marvin is still recovering from the pimple on his calf.  He almost died.

3 hours ago, fredtoast said:

To me his $850K house seems pretty damn nice, but like other here have said, if I am paying that much for a home I want some land or at least a little privacy.  

Same.  In fact put 800k on the land and the remaining 50 on a cabin.

I thought it was cool that he bought such a modest house, relatively speaking, in an open neighborhood. But there's no way an NFL QB should be exposed like that on 3 sides with the possibility of the neighbors greeting you after a tough game, grabbing their nuts and yelling "get on the GoBengals.com message board motherfucker...and  nice orange pubes!"  

14 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Marvin is still recovering from the pimple on his calf.  He almost died.

13 hours ago, VonBlade said:

If it was diagnosed by the same person who diagnosed P-Dubs bone bruise, he probably did almost die.

Nothing to worry about.  It was a major tumor, but Black Jesus healed himself.

2 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I wonder if all of Jordan's bodily fluids have been scrubbed from that tub and shower...

**sniffs**

Shame on you. She's so darned wholesome that her bodily fluids actually do the cleaning on their own, like scrubbing bubbles.  There's nothing left behind but a faint whiff of apple pie and freedom.

Archived