Nike jerseys

I just realized that I haven't purchased any NFL merchandise since Leon Hall was drafted and I think I need some current player gear to wear around town. Nothing better than going out for the day in this area with black and orange on during football season especially on a weekend when we beat the Stealers. A co-worker of mine bought me a stitched A.J. Green Reebok jersey a few years ago but I don't have any of the new Nike stuff. I don't really like the ones that are just screen printed on or whatever and I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for a shirt, so where are all of the good Chinese knock-offs nowadays?

Does anyone have a solid site that sells the stitched Nike knockoffs? I know a lot of the places have been known to be hit or miss with their quality control, so hopefully someone has a recommendation for a place that's more reliable than others. Thanks in advance, and I definitely want to get it from a place that sells Burdock so it can add to the whole pissing people off around here, pretty sure they'll lose their minds seeing someone wearing #55.

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

I just realized that I haven't purchased any NFL merchandise since Leon Hall was drafted and I think I need some current player gear to wear around town. Nothing better than going out for the day in this area with black and orange on during football season especially on a weekend when we beat the Stealers. A co-worker of mine bought me a stitched A.J. Green Reebok jersey a few years ago but I don't have any of the new Nike stuff. I don't really like the ones that are just screen printed on or whatever and I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for a shirt, so where are all of the good Chinese knock-offs nowadays?

Does anyone have a solid site that sells the stitched Nike knockoffs? I know a lot of the places have been known to be hit or miss with their quality control, so hopefully someone has a recommendation for a place that's more reliable than others. Thanks in advance, and I definitely want to get it from a place that sells Burdock so it can add to the whole pissing people off around here, pretty sure they'll lose their minds seeing someone wearing #55.

Koch Sporting Goods in Cincinnati.  Pronounced "Cook".  Google it up.

Make sure to buy two.  One to wear around town in Pittsburgh and another to be buried in after you wear the first around town in Pittsburgh.

I don't have the link handy, but there is a site called alibabaexpress where there are many Chinese suppliers available. 

I picked up a white AJ Green "authentic" Nike for $20 a few years ago. Literally cannot tell the difference from the real thing.

Have to watch and pay attention to the suppliers and demand to see photos: some look like total crap (colors way off, stripes goofy looking), and it is always a good idea to order a size larger than you need--as invariably they cut them too small. And returns are very difficult--if not non-existent--to do.

Just now, Le Tigre said:

I don't have the link handy, but there is a site called alibabaexpress where there are many Chinese suppliers available. 

I picked up a white AJ Green "authentic" Nike for $20 a few years ago. Literally cannot tell the difference from the real thing.

Have to watch and pay attention to the suppliers and demand to see photos: some look like total crap (colors way off, stripes goofy looking), and it is always a good idea to order a size larger than you need--as invariably they cut them too small. 

Thanks!

I'm going to try to stay away from the orange jerseys due to the coloring being off faaaar more often from what I've seen or heard about from others online. I've seen better luck with white or black so I'll likely go that route.

4 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

If you get a Burdock and a Mixon, you can really run the gamut. Go has some links. And I'll try to link my thread from last Christmas.

On 8/11/2017 at 11:35 AM, Le Tigre said:

Have to watch and pay attention to the suppliers and demand to see photos: some look like total crap (colors way off, stripes goofy looking), and it is always a good idea to order a size larger than you need--as invariably they cut them too small. And returns are very difficult--if not non-existent--to do.

if you cannot tell the difference from the real thing you are utterly blind my friend..

dont get me wron, im all about the knock offs for the kids, i have dozens for all sports. but they are not even remotely close, the oragne color is more dull, nothing is actually sewn just iron on to look like it, fabric is different, i can still spot them from 50 feet walking around the stadium.

again, all for the anti-raping of fans pockets, so do what you gotta do,.. but its rather obvious

the color rushes are the closest i have ever seen

1 hour ago, thawrench said:

Lol don't go to the game with a knock off they're clearly different. If you don't wanna spend 149.00 for a limited jeresey then what kind fan are you m8. I have a limited Aj green in the all orange. It's perfect better quality than the Reebok's for sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Dude you're really cool and a much better fan than I am. I'm glad we got that out of the way early in your posting career.

10 hours ago, thawrench said:

Lol don't go to the game with a knock off they're clearly different. If you don't wanna spend 149.00 for a limited jeresey then what kind fan are you m8. I have a limited Aj green in the all orange. It's perfect better quality than the Reebok's for sure

Why would you question a fan's dedication for wearing a jersey that he or she can afford? Who cares?

18 hours ago, GoBengals said:

if you cannot tell the difference from the real thing you are utterly blind my friend..

dont get me wron, im all about the knock offs for the kids, i have dozens for all sports. but they are not even remotely close, the oragne color is more dull, nothing is actually sewn just iron on to look like it, fabric is different, i can still spot them from 50 feet walking around the stadium.

again, all for the anti-raping of fans pockets, so do what you gotta do,.. but its rather obvious

the color rushes are the closest i have ever seen

OK, just a tad hyped on the "can't tell the difference" description. Let's just say it is good enough so as not to look obviously non--authentic to the average set of fan eyes. 

But, so I can pass the fan test for our new Approval Committee leader in the posts above,I also have a "real" Dalton Nike. 

16 hours ago, thawrench said:

Hey, does having an original Tim Krumrie jersey purchased from the team's supplier in 1983--BEFORE he was even a starter--qualify a person for fandom? 

6 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Why would you question a fan's dedication for wearing a jersey that he or she can afford? Who cares?

It's not even the fact that I can't find a way to scrape $150-$300 together to save my life, I'm just not paying that much money for what's essentially a fucking shirt.

I have actual expensive hobbies that I enjoy, but buying $300 shirts to appease the dick heads of the world that we've seen show up to the board recently isn't going to join my other ones. 

I have to dress professionaly for work.  I am willing to pay good money for higher quality clothing because to the trained eyed it looks better and lasts longer.

But no way in hell I am going to pay over $100 for a mass produced nylon jersey that did not require and skill or quality material to produce.

Archived