McCarron to the Jags? What would be your asking price?

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

Which one of the current college QBs would you take #1 in next years draft?

Either Sam Darnold (USC) or Josh Rosen (UCLA). I think Josh Rosen is probably the more sure bet, with Sam Darnold having the higher upside. Someone could also fall in love with Lamar Jackson if they want to go for broke.

3 hours ago, ValleyBengal said:

Either Sam Darnold (USC) or Josh Rosen (UCLA). I think Josh Rosen is probably the more sure bet, with Sam Darnold having the higher upside. Someone could also fall in love with Lamar Jackson if they want to go for broke.

Doesn't make any difference really because every single highly rated college becomes a star in the NFL, right?

12 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Seriously?  Wanting to hold onto a Pro Bowl QB means we should not replace anyone else on the team?

No.  Let me be very specific.

Damn near every time someone criticizes a Bengals starter or suggests a trade you immediately argue against it.  The act gets old.

56 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

No.  Let me be very specific.

Damn near every time someone criticizes a Bengals starter or suggests a trade you immediately argue against it.  The act gets old.

It is no act.  I always back up my arguments with stats and facts. 

People don't get upset just because I disagree with them.  They get upset because I use facts to prove them wrong.

5 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Doesn't make any difference really because every single highly rated college becomes a star in the NFL, right?

I was under the assumption that the discussion involved McCarron to Jville.

McCarron is just about as unproven as the  college guys.  He would have to learn a new system, just like the college guys and his metrics are nowhere close to a Donald or Rosen.   Unless they could somehow get Cousins this year they might as well wait.

I won't respond to Dalton to Jville because that is plain silly.

Archived