Chiefs at Bengals - What do you want to see?

What are you watching for?  I won't get to see the game until Monday evening.  But I want to see:

I know I won't get this, but I'd like to see Driskel against guys who are not scrubs, and actually run our offense, not a college option game.

The O-line again will be the focus when I watch the offense.  I may pay a little more attention to Fisher this time.  I watched Ced almost exclusively last time.

Billings.  Maintain your gap.  He had one play last week where he stormed into the backfield but lost his gap integrity.

The young DEs.  I hope they play more against the KC 1s.

The kicker duel.  Let Elliot try the long/clutch kicks and don't straight alternate.

The line is gonna be fine it wouldn't be worth keeping Zeitler and Whitworth two clearly frustrated players and to overpay them and lose on alot off the young talent we have. The you wide receivers are great I just need Lafell to get beat out he had some big drops that a vet shouldn't have that may have helped cost a us a game last season. It's time to win with these youngsters. Who- dey

Sent from my SM-G935V using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

50 minutes ago, thawrench said:

Randy Bullock's gut alone should get him cut. The kid Jake Elliot is the real deal. I can't forgive Bullock for missing the chip shit for the win on Christmas Eve. Micheal Johnson is no longer starting caliber. This kid Cox needs to start until Illoka gets back.

Missing a chip shit on Christmas Eve is not a good thing.

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, thawrench said:

The line is gonna be fine it wouldn't be worth keeping Zeitler and Whitworth two clearly frustrated players and to overpay them and lose on alot off the young talent we have. The you wide receivers are great I just need Lafell to get beat out he had some big drops that a vet shouldn't have that may have helped cost a us a game last season. It's time to win with these youngsters. Who- dey

Whit and Z are All-Pro caliber, "overpay" is a term Mike Brown nuthuggers will use to defend the mistake of letting both go. It's pretty clear we should have held on to 1 of them (Whit). Not saying both, but we have plenty of cap space and Ogbuehi is a trainwreck.

Brandon LaFell dropped 1 pass on 107 targets last year, get the fuuuuuuuuuuuck out of here with that trolljob.

I do not think Whit and Zeit were "clearly frustrated".  That said, it is a legitimate argument that Whit was a little overpaid given his age.  And the Bengals just are not going to pay a guard the money he got.  Should they?  Debatable.

53 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Whit and Z are All-Pro caliber, "overpay" is a term Mike Brown nuthuggers will use to defend the mistake of letting both go. It's pretty clear we should have held on to 1 of them (Whit). Not saying both, but we have plenty of cap space and Ogbuehi is a trainwreck.

Brandon LaFell dropped 1 pass on 107 targets last year, get the fuuuuuuuuuuuck out of here with that trolljob.

Especially given the injuries to Green and Eifert, Lafell stepped in and did a better job than expected. He was better than Boyd last season by a stretch.

Sounds like somebody doesn't watch the Bengals too often he had two drops in the Dallas game alone. Whits old. And Zeitler overrated. Why go to Browns if they are all pro like you say they are it wouldn't be about the money itd be about winning. Also sounds like your a Trump supporter got a problem with a black man starting on the line I see. You got nutz on your chin like Peter Griffin with your out the air stats on Lafell he's trash

49 minutes ago, thawrench said:

Sounds like somebody doesn't watch the Bengals too often he had two drops in the Dallas game alone. Whits old. And Zeitler overrated. Why go to Browns if they are all pro like you say they are it wouldn't be about the money itd be about winning. Also sounds like your a Trump supporter got a problem with a black man starting on the line I see. You got nutz on your chin like Peter Griffin with your out the air stats on Lafell he's trash

Looks like there's a new douche in town.

Archived