Chiefs at Bengals - What do you want to see?

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I paid for them...I am not there. They are still irrelevant 

LOL can you at least donate them for a tax break?

They're gonna have to give this Smith dude some burn outside of garbage time, aren't they?

I like seeing Mixon & Hill palling around on the sideline.  That could've gone the other way.

This game isn't a big deal unless they do it again next week.  Third game is supposed to be "dress rehearsal." 

Lewis' teams have thrown in total clunkers pretty regularly over the years.  They generally bounce back with a more appropriate efforts.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

This game isn't a big deal unless they do it again next week.  Third game is supposed to be "dress rehearsal." 

Lewis' teams have thrown in total clunkers pretty regularly over the years.  They generally bounce back with a more appropriate efforts.

Totally agree!

19 hours ago, thawrench said:

You got nutz on your chin like Peter Griffin with your out the air stats on Lafell he's trash

Over the last 6 seasons only 14 WRs have averaged more than 50 catches per year and 14.0 per catch. Lafell is one of those guys.  Last year LaFell had 4 receptions of 40+ yards, that was 11th in the league and no other WR had more than 6. 

Archived