Inequality and the rise of Authoritarianism

Jamie_B

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 8:23 AM, USN Bengal said:

Congratulations for positively identifying yourself as a mindless fool.

Not that we needed it (we already knew), but self awareness is the key to treatment and then hopefully a cure.

I noticed that you refused to answer any of the questions I asked.

Just curios, but why do you think guys like the Koch brothers spend hundreds of millions of their hard earned dollars to get Republicans elected if there is "no difference" between the policies of the parties?

Ever heard of the Supreme Court?  Do you know what power they wield?  Ever noticed how people from each party sweat blood over who gets to chose the judges?

Only a fool would think it’s JUST the GOP who does this... the DNC is just as guilty.

Do you really think the Supremem Court justices are above being bought and paid for?

How naive...

I didn’t refuse to answer your questions, but how can you have discourse with someone who believes they are omnipotent?

You are right and I everyone else is wrong, that has been your modus operandi since you started posting here.

YOU are the poster child for being “the problem”.

9 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Only a fool would think it’s JUST the GOP who does this... the DNC is just as guilty.

Do you really think the Supremem Court justices are above being bought and paid for?

How naive...

I didn’t refuse to answer your questions, but how can you have discourse with someone who believes they are omnipotent?

You are right and I everyone else is wrong, that has been your modus operandi since you started posting here.

YOU are the poster child for being “the problem”.

Scalia was on the take and Thomas is now via his wife...

20 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

how can you have discourse with someone who believes they are omnipotent?

Post facts that prove that the person is wrong.

Or curse like a spoiled child who can't stand for anyone to disagree with him.

Whichever you choose.

20 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I agree 100% that both sides do it.  That proves my point that there is a difference between the positions of the parties.  If they were the same then no one on either side would spend his hard earned money to get "his guy" elected.

Archived