Boycott Both Bengals vs. Browns Games

Rick

That's really interesting, no lie, but "financially supported" is moving the goalposts.  Groups organizing a protest will often pool resources for transportation, maybe do a pot luck before/after or have donated food from somewhere if they're lucky.  That's not even close to the same thing as being paid to protest.  Let's be real here, nobody is going to attend a protest like the one in VA for a free bus ride and a sandwich! That's like saying people are paid if they carpool to a family reunion.

I am curious about the abortion clinic bombings. You're saying there was a military response? I've found those bombings interesting as another example of the elasticity of our legal definition of "terrorism".

No military response that I was aware of happened. However, when you put the clinic in an area where Sailors and Marines will go then it will expose them to suspicion when the bombings happened. Once the bombing happened, the base I was on placed the area off limits. Still doesn't mean that we listened.

Someone here mentioned something about the definition of terrorism but called it another thing. I don't care what people call it as long as the process and punishment for the act is the same. The US does define terrorism but has difficulty assigning it to certain groups such as KKK although local government (New Jersey I believe) have assigned Antifa the title. Go figure that one.

Note: "The international community has never succeeded in developing an accepted comprehensive definition of terrorism." There's a reason why this is true.

At one point in American history, our Secretary of Treasury was removed from office for providing gas to protestors.

On 8/22/2017 at 9:48 AM, Hooky said:

That's a bad example because you're not expected to by an organization you work for. But I'm on your side as to not being offended. I don't care what they do during the anthem. Marshawn Lynch just got addressed for doing it. He just said that he's been doing it occasionally his whole career for no particular reason. And that's fine.

My point is that I don't care what they do and why. I just hate my football news getting cluttered with all of the political stuff because some players want some limelight. But I don't like to sort through any extracurricular player stuff. 

Can you please change your avatar?  

The lack of respect for the USA that is coming from people on this forum and the younger generations of today is very alarming. 

I'll tell you idiots one thing and listen up. The soil we stand on today in the USA is currently in one of the longest running peace times of any soil on Earth in world history.  Reread and let that sink in.  

We're due for a war here on our home soil. You that approve of these jerks spitting on the symbol of America, one of the only things that can unite us. You that buy into and follow this leftist agenda to divide in conquer. You better wake the fuck up. 

Their will be a event in this country that will bring the weak whiny baby spoon fed generations to there knees. They'll be coming out of their dwellings and remember not only do they not have respect for this country they have no respect for anything. Not your house your cars your daughter sons, everything you've worked for they will snatch it right up. No respect. 

The citizens are taking the divide and conquer bait hook line and sinker. It's working for them more than ever. 

Water food weapons gold silver and Bitcoin.  Stock up now because it could get very nasty very fast. 

5 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

The lack of respect for the USA that is coming from people on this forum and the younger generations of today is very alarming. 

I'll tell you idiots one thing and listen up. The soil we stand on today in the USA is currently in one of the longest running peace times of any soil on Earth in world history.  Reread and let that sink in.  

We're due for a war here on our home soil. You that approve of these jerks spitting on the symbol of America, one of the only things that can unite us. You that buy into and follow this leftist agenda to divide in conquer. You better wake the fuck up. 

Their will be a event in this country that will bring the weak whiny baby spoon fed generations to there knees. They'll be coming out of their dwellings and remember not only do they not have respect for this country they have no respect for anything. Not your house your cars your daughter sons, everything you've worked for they will snatch it right up. No respect. 

The citizens are taking the divide and conquer bait hook line and sinker. It's working for them more than ever. 

Water food weapons gold silver and Bitcoin.  Stock up now because it could get very nasty very fast. 

The hyperbole is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

We are not in any way shape or form in danger of an actual nation state war coming to our borders. We spend more money on our military than the next 7 countries combined

Fact check that.

I'm not even all that worried about the saber rattling that Rocket Man and Cheetolini are doing, although I am slightly worried about that.

If there is any "war" it will be between the folks who want to "Make America white Great Again" and frankly don't have any idea they are not Patriots but Nationalists, and that Nationalism leads to Fascism, and those of us who want us to stand up for the ideals we say we as Americans represent.

Because I will tell you this, if this country ever did break out into a 2nd civil war, you can line me up on the side that would be fighting that Fascism.

That's what worries me, it's this ultra-nationalistic machismo that some of you mistake for patriotism that is nauseating.

And as far as respect goes, great leaders inspire respect, they don't demand it.

Cheetolini would be wise to know the difference. .... but let's be honest, wisdom isnt something he is known for.

14 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

What a load of neoconservative fucking horseshit. If you think the symbol of America is the flag, then you’re a misguided fuck.

The symbol of America is THE CONSTITUTION!

For twenty years I swore to “Defend our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.”

Notice that I didn’t defend the flag, I defended The Constitution. As a veteran who WATCHED my fellow brothers and sisters in arms DIE for our country., in defense of everyone’s RIGHTS. Those rights are in the Bill of Rights, that are a part of the Constitution.

How DARE you call me an idiot for defending anyone’s rights, even if that is spitting on our flag, kneeling for the National Anthem, or even burning the flag.

I personally don’t like it myself,  but I would be a hypocrite of the worst degree if I didn’t support my fellow Americans rights to protest the inherent inequality that exists in our society.

29 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

I personally don’t like it myself,  but I would be a hypocrite of the worst degree if I didn’t support my fellow Americans rights to protest the inherent inequality that exists in our society.

It's wonderful to me how just about every vet I've ever heard offer an opinion about this says the same thing, from WW2 'til today.  Maybe the rest of us should take a step back and stop telling you what offends you eh?

Yes it is their right. It is also my right to fly Confederate flags on my bad ass lifted chevy but do I? No I don't. Because I know it'll make alot of people butt hurt. Am I racist? No I am not. Still in honor of the sensitive folks I will not fly that flag on my truck.

Whoever said make "America white again.". Fuck you, your a idiot too.  Sorry you guys can't see the anti white anti American anti Christian message all this represents. I guess you'll realize when their ponding on your door because they want your shit. 

These players have tons of money and power. If they really wanted chit to change they could a lot but instead they shit on us. 

Wake the fuck up!!

Im gone. Ban my account. I don't want nothing to do with you dirty nasty looking Cincinnati folks or the bengals. 

2 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Yes it is their right. It is also my right to fly Confederate flags on my bad ass lifted chevy but do I? No I don't. Because I know it'll make alot of people butt hurt. Am I racist? No I am not. Still in honor of the sensitive folks I will not fly that flag on my truck.

Whoever said make "America white again.". Fuck you, your a idiot too.  Sorry you guys can't see the anti white anti American anti Christian message all this represents. I guess you'll realize when their ponding on your door because they want your shit. 

These players have tons of money and power. If they really wanted chit to change they could a lot but instead they shit on us. 

Wake the fuck up!!

Im gone. Ban my account. I don't want nothing to do with you dirty nasty looking Cincinnati folks or the bengals. 

Ban you?

Why the hell would you say that?

I don’t agree with you, and yes, you did offend me, but you have a right to your opinion and are free to express it wherever you want.

If your prejudices are so bad that you don’t want anything to do with us, or have an open mind and possibly learn something, that’s on you.

Either way, no way would you or should you be banned.

47 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

It's wonderful to me how just about every vet I've ever heard offer an opinion about this says the same thing, from WW2 'til today.  Maybe the rest of us should take a step back and stop telling you what offends you eh?

I know that I may be wrong, and that I also may have an opinion that many may find offensive, but I’m so fucking sick of this “disrespect to vets and the flag” bullshit.

Our citizens and the inequalities they face are so much more important than a piece of cloth, and NOTHING will change until people get their heads out of their collective asses about this.

22 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Wake the fuck up!!

I said it. It was tounge in cheek

This is Anti-white anti-Christian?

But I'm the idiot. :lol:

16 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

48 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Right. Because we all know how much respect those Confederates had for the USA. And yet you still somehow claim not to be a racist. It ain't my butt that hurts, it's your mind.

To the guy with Dalton smoking a cigarette as avatar.

Yes their is a anti white anti America anti christian narrative being played out by the leftist media in this country. This NFL chit is just another part of it.   

How many of you heard about the people murdered in the church Sunday down here? Murdered by a black immigrant.  I'm sure most of you have heard nothing about it.  The media is too busy glorifying the anti American NFL bums.

To those that say the flag is just a flag and the anthem is just a song.    

The flag and the anthem is supposed to represent the best of America. A constitutional republic where we the people govern ourselves. Where every man woman and child is free and has the right to pursue happiness.  

You also say a boycott won't do anything and most of the tickets have already been purchased.  

Well your dead wrong. This boycott is going to bring the NFL to its knees and I pray to God that it brings it to bankruptcy. Most of the revenue comes from tv. If 50% less people are watching that should equate to 50% less revenue over time. I'm in a non NFL team state and a local news agency ran a Facebook poll of how many people were going to quit watching the NFL. Over 90% of voters said they were no longer going to watch the NFL or buy NFL team gear. Now we'll see how many of those folks stick to their guns. Hopefully the days of NFL players making millions of dollars a year is about to be over because their won't be enough money coming in.

Sorry I call everyone idiots.  It just pisses me the fuck off when I see such disrespect to the greatest nation on Earth by its own spoiled brat baby citizens.  If you cannot respect the men and women that volunteer to serve you as a citizen. If you cannot respect the fallen heroes. Those out here protecting our streets. Then get the fuck out. Move on to Iran or Syria or any African nation and see how bad you really have it here.

You say he leader of the nation has to earn your respect.... The anthem and the flag is not about the current leader. The leaders come and go. 4 years or 8 years then their gone. Be a fucking man show some respect.  Did we quit standing when Obama became president?  Those of us that didn't want his communist ways. Did we sit during the anthem because we hated that someone with extreme communist views was our leader?  Fuck no we didn't.

"The greatest nation on Earth."  That's a bold statement. 

I'm curious -- what makes a nation great to you?  I'm going to assume you mean country and not ethnic group here. 

We should look at your set (I assume it's more than one thing) of criteria and start tallying stuff up.  You might find yourself surprised that other countries in the world are pretty fucking great, too. 

4 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

To the guy with Dalton smoking a cigarette as avatar.

Yes their is a anti white anti America anti christian narrative being played out by the leftist media in this country. This NFL chit is just another part of it.   

How many of you heard about the people murdered in the church Sunday down here? Murdered by a black immigrant.  I'm sure most of you have heard nothing about it.  The media is too busy glorifying the anti American NFL bums.

To those that say the flag is just a flag and the anthem is just a song.    

The flag and the anthem is supposed to represent the best of America. A constitutional republic where we the people govern ourselves. Where every man woman and child is free and has the right to pursue happiness.  

You also say a boycott won't do anything and most of the tickets have already been purchased.  

Well your dead wrong. This boycott is going to bring the NFL to its knees and I pray to God that it brings it to bankruptcy. Most of the revenue comes from tv. If 50% less people are watching that should equate to 50% less revenue over time. I'm in a non NFL team state and a local news agency ran a Facebook poll of how many people were going to quit watching the NFL. Over 90% of voters said they were no longer going to watch the NFL or buy NFL team gear. Now we'll see how many of those folks stick to their guns. Hopefully the days of NFL players making millions of dollars a year is about to be over because their won't be enough money coming in.

Sorry I call everyone idiots.  It just pisses me the fuck off when I see such disrespect to the greatest nation on Earth by its own spoiled brat baby citizens.  If you cannot respect the men and women that volunteer to serve you as a citizen. If you cannot respect the fallen heroes. Those out here protecting our streets. Then get the fuck out. Move on to Iran or Syria or any African nation and see how bad you really have it here.

You say he leader of the nation has to earn your respect.... The anthem and the flag is not about the current leader. The leaders come and go. 4 years or 8 years then their gone. Be a fucking man show some respect.  Did we quit standing when Obama became president?  Those of us that didn't want his communist ways. Did we sit during the anthem because we hated that someone with extreme communist views was our leader?  Fuck no we didn't.

GREAT POST!!  I couldn't stop laughing!

OMG YES WHY won't the 90% white, 90% Christian government do something about that 90% white-owned Anti-white anti-christian media?! THEY WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT AREN'T WHITE AND CHRISTIAN WHY AM I BEING ATTACKED!!!?

:24:

EXTREME COMMUNIST OBAMA  

COMMUNIST MEANS BLACK, RIGHT?!

OK SO THE NFL HAS RAPISTS MURDERERS GANGBANGERS DRUG ADDICTS WOMAN BEATERS AND A GUY THAT CAN'T STOP SPITTING ON PEOPLE BUT A BLACK DUDE TOOK A KNEE DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM WHILE I WAS IN THE BEER LINE!! BOYCOTT!!!

fUCKIN.. .DED...

Please please keep this mess coming, Catfish Bob.  The Go-Bengals Hall of Fame is in your reach bud.

10 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I know that I may be wrong, and that I also may have an opinion that many may find offensive, but I’m so fucking sick of this “disrespect to vets and the flag” bullshit.

Our citizens and the inequalities they face are so much more important than a piece of cloth, and NOTHING will change until people get their heads out of their collective asses about this.

I wasn't aware of this, but apparently Kaep started off sitting and then met with a Green Beret vet who had written to him, where they came up with the idea of taking a knee as a more respectful protest.

http://www.snopes.com/veteran-kaepernick-take-a-knee-anthem/

Archived