Bengals at Redskins Game Thread

I just started watching it. Stupid Spectrum. I DVR'd it and the recording started it after the redskin's first possession. Did I miss anything? I know they went 3 and out, but anything of note?

Also, Mixon looked awesome on the first drive.

Just now, Hooky said:

I just started watching it. Stupid Spectrum. I DVR'd it and the recording started it after the redskin's first possession. Did I miss anything? I know they went 3 and out, but anything of note?

I missed the start of the game, as well.  The Spectrum guide showed coverage starting at 4:30, but kickoff was several minutes prior to that. 

3 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Looks like Spectrum had the game starting at 4:30p and it really started at 4:25p

1 minute ago, Cricket said:

I missed the start of the game, as well.  The Spectrum guide showed coverage starting at 4:30, but kickoff was several minutes prior to that. 

Right. During the week, I saw that the game was supposed to start at 4. So they must've kicked off somewhere in between.

Just now, snarkster said:

Gotta feeling that this team should be able to put a lot more pressure on QB this season, but if they don't do a better job of tackling v. run it won't mean a fucking thing.

I've been trying to watch Billings when he's in there...I can't tell how he's doing specifically against the run, but I'm hoping he can bet that nose guy that plugs up the middle.

Archived