Bengals at Redskins Game Thread

28 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

WOW!  Two Sky Cams being used for the first time in an NFL game.

Again, I'm way behind. I just saw them saying this. What does this have to do with them hating the Bengals? Or with Joe Buck not being a total douche?

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Again, I'm way behind. I just saw them saying this. What does this have to do with them hating the Bengals? Or with Joe Buck not being a total douche?

they can hate the Bengals form more angles and from cool overhead views.... yes he is a total fucking douche...

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

On the Bengals first possession, the announcers hit all of the tired Bengals talking points.

I wasn't able to see the game (until now) but I was checking the NFL website on my phone and the first headline I saw was something titled "Captain Kirk" and the sub title was "Cousins leads the charge over the Bengals"... meanwhile it was 7-3 Bengals.  A little bit ago the headline is "Double Trouble!" and said something about that RB and Cousins "chipping away at the Bengals lead".  Now it's "Pryor gets UP!" and says Terelle Pryor and the Redskins are "gaining" on the Bengals.  How about saying something about the team that's leading?  No?

I hate the NFL.

7 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

I wasn't able to see the game (until now) but I was checking the NFL website on my phone and the first headline I saw was something titled "Captain Kirk" and the sub title was "Cousins leads the charge over the Bengals"... meanwhile it was 7-3 Bengals.  A little bit ago the headline is "Double Trouble!" and said something about that RB and Cousins "chipping away at the Bengals lead".  Now it's "Pryor gets UP!" and says Terelle Pryor and the Redskins are "gaining" on the Bengals.  How about saying something about the team that's leading?  No?

I hate the NFL.

Gonzalez, at the beginning of the 3rd, was asked about how the Bengals looked. In utter surprise, he said they looked good. Then said he wasn't sure if they looked good or the redskins were bad. Take what we can get, I guess.

Aside from the first offensive drive this weekend & Burfict, they've looked like a buncha slapdicks the two PS games that mean anything.  Next week is meaningless.  Hope they can find a way to keep from embarrassing themselves in the next two weeks.

4 minutes ago, snarkster said:

Aside from the first offensive drive this weekend & Burfict, they've looked like a buncha slapdicks the two PS games that mean anything.  Next week is meaningless.  Hope they can find a way to keep from embarrassing themselves in the next two weeks.

The turds are 3-0, so I guess they'll be the team to beat in the AFC.

4 minutes ago, Hooky said:

The turds are 3-0, so I guess they'll be the team to beat in the AFC.

guys at work already running their mouth... its amazing..

They are engineers and lose all of their intelligence when it comes to sports.. Browns...blah blah blah..kizer..blah blah blah...

I have a bet with a dude who will have more wins....

8 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

guys at work already running their mouth... its amazing..

They are engineers and lose all of their intelligence when it comes to sports.. Browns...blah blah blah..kizer..blah blah blah...

I have a bet with a dude who will have more wins....

Too funny.

Archived