** MEMORABILIA FOR SALE **

So as everyone knows i am broke since i lost my job for 7 months, been working about 5 months now, gonna take about 18 months more to get back on my feet. So i am trying to ramp that up by selling some of my prized possessions I have been collecting.

** I HAVE PICS JUST CANT GET TO THEN CURRENTLY ** ANY INTEREST LET ME KNOW AND ILL GET THOSE PICS FIRST ** Prices include shipping.

1. ($75) Eric Davis Autographs Reds jersey, its red, has the world series patch sewn on. Red jersey, white letters, signed in black, and inscribed with "WS CHAMPS" as well. I also have photos of him signing it if you like them.

2. ($60) ISAAC CURTIS Signed official nfl football. I bought this in an NFL.com charity auction a few years ago, signed in silver on an official nfl ball. 

3. ($40) Variety of Jeremy Hill Sign 16 x 20 or 11 x 14 photos. 

4. ($80) Jeremy Hill White Nike(china) Authentic Jersey autographs in silver on back numbers.

5. ($125) Pete Rose Autographed "Sporting News" covers blown up to 24x36+" size. Sign in gold or silver. 3 variations. Comes framed Shipping is $35 on these.

6. ($100) Barry Larkin Signed official MLB Baseball. 

Thats all I can think of for now. Thanks for taking a looking. 

paypal@fnnsports.com

2 hours ago, fredtoast said:

I've got a #9 Palmer jersey that Carson officially refused to autograph.

Cheap.

Just take off the Pal and r so it says me. Ive seen other teams with jerseys that they have done similar thing to.

29 minutes ago, ccartman2 said:

Great list. Don't think you could fetch more on eBay? Or something? Hell even amazon does secondary sales. I would love one and 5 but a little broke at the moment

ebay is the worst, there is so much doubt about fakes going around there legit items go very cheap, which leads to even more doubt about things being fake. amazon takes 20+% of memorabilia, so i figured a fair price here, no hassle, and at least i know its got a good home with a cincy fan somewhere.

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Go: with the way your skills in Sin City are, take what you make here and head to Caesar's. You will be retired in no time. 

haha, that worked out nicely, that caught up my bills at that time, worked out great. i think another work trip to vegas is going down in october still, hopefully make some coin again..

Archived