Joe Haden

Joe Haden has sucked for a few years now anyways.  Even my college roommate who lives by the Believeland mantra of "this is our year" every year with that team is able to recognize the level of crap he has been and said "he's playing like our 3rd maybe 4th best CB right now."

Hard pass.

I live in Canton so I get a LOT of Brown's insight. Hayden's been hurt the last couple of years and as a result has pretty much sucked. I think he's past the injuries and has a chance to return to a decent CB. This is the one area that the Stealers have not been able to find success. If Hayden can return to close to form, this sucks for the rest of the AFCN.

Thanks Browns.

Good God...why is this a BENGAL mistake? Who would you want to jettison from a deep, young, talented CB group simply to add this broken-down nothing? 

Let him get beaten like a drum in black/gold...like he has on the North Coast. Who the fuck really cares? 

10 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

We shouldn't be surprised at all, winning franchises

Last year was the first losing season for the Bengals since 2010.   I'm no fan of the Redeemer but lately this has been a winning franchise.

Just say "teams like the Patriots" :ninja:

10 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Good God...why is this a BENGAL mistake? Who would you want to jettison from a deep, young, talented CB group simply to add this broken-down nothing? 

Let him get beaten like a drum in black/gold...like he has on the North Coast. Who the fuck really cares? 

And why are people shitting their pants over this? Based on old Haden supposedly owning AJ hype? Plus we could wait to see if he actually makes it on to the field. We should be worried about the turds getting players from good teams, not vice versa.

My concern is that Hayden is a cheap shot bitch.

Adding him to fellow cheap shot bitches the Sqeelers covet, Mitchell and Shazier...

Well, not worried, per se, about coverage and defense, but them outright going for the kill

and hurting someone.  That's what they are all about.

The Squeels ought to call their pass defense The Goon Squad.

Salt in the would is Burfict gets suspended for bumping into someone and the guy even told him it was a "good hit".

Archived