Driskel and Ross

Driskel will be stashed on IR.

This actually works out well for the Bengals. Give him a year in the QB room. They can get serious about dealing McCarron next offseason, and have their back up in place for '18 without having to carry him on the roster this year.

Win.

1 minute ago, Big Alice said:

This actually works out well for the Bengals. Give him a year in the QB room. They can get serious about dealing McCarron next offseason, and have their back up in place for '18 without having to carry him on the roster this year.

Win.

IDK, it's supposed to be a much stronger draft class for QB's next year & hopefully McCletus has played his last football for the year.  Can't see his stock going anywhere but down from here unless Dalton gets hurt again.  Which, with this OL, is certainly an even stronger possibility than usual.  Which is why not having a 3rd option in Dribble sucks.

Every September we look at the new year's draft class and say the same thing.

Did you see Wyoming's Josh Allen against Iowa today? Completely overmatched. Ten minutes ago, he was neck and neck with Sam Darnold to be the #1 overall pick.

The NCAA is gonna give you about 1.5 starting quarterbacks per draft.

2 or 3 is a great year. More than that is a complete outlier, that you never see coming. ...except, maybe, 1983.

2 hours ago, Big Alice said:

Did you see Wyoming's Josh Allen against Iowa today? Completely overmatched. Ten minutes ago, he was neck and neck with Sam Darnold to be the #1 overall pick.

2 or 3 is a great year. More than that is a complete outlier, that you never see coming. ...except, maybe, 1983.

I agree.. I never even heard of that dude until late last year... 

Sam also sucked today...0 td's and 2 pics.. only up 4 on western meatchicken... we will see by the end of the year who is good and who isn't..

3 hours ago, Big Alice said:

I barely follow NCAA football at all so I will defer to your judgement there.  Could easily see how it could have more to do with this last draft looking a bit weak on paper at some of the premium positions rather than next year's being anything special.

Still don't see how McJimbo's value gets any better w/o playing time due to injury.

17 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I barely follow NCAA football at all so I will defer to your judgement there.  Could easily see how it could have more to do with this last draft looking a bit weak on paper at some of the premium positions rather than next year's being anything special.

Still don't see how McJimbo's value gets any better w/o playing time due to injury.

You should give it a shot. I am an Aggie by education, but kind of meh - I don't have a 'favorite' team like I do with the Bengals, but watching some of the lesser known schools is interesting because the bias is not nearly as bad.

On 9/2/2017 at 5:38 PM, Big Alice said:

Win.

You mean ANOTHER year in the QB room.  He's already had one redshirt year.  This will be his second.

Archived