Is the Bengals offensive line really that bad?

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

LMAO..  So it started with people calling him "Cooter" or "McCo0ter", IDK where that started but I assume it's because he played at 'Bama.  

Now you have to understand that Go, the board owner, absolutely HATES Andy Dalton.  Like, loathes the guy, in a "you have disrespected my ancestors" sort of way.  Long running joke around here.  So, naturally, he's a big AJ fan.  Or maybe he just hates Dalton so much that Dalton's backup and possible replacement is automatically great.  Either way, he took offense to the nickname, and set up a board filter that turns McCo0ter (with o's instead of zeros) into AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron.  Which is hilarious.

Not to be outwitted by some forum software, now we use every other stereotypical hillbilly name we can think of instead. 

That's.....wonderful.

Thanks for the story, I was actually starting to get pissed because I had no idea why I never read the name "McCarron" but about 50 other names for the guy that I've never seen anywhere else before hahaha

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I would be..  When was the last time Redeemer legit fired someone? Not declined to renew their contract, but actually fired?

Brat? 6+ years ago

After a decade of being employed, for what that's worth.

Assuming you're talking coaches and not players, I could be missing someone but Brat was the last "big name" that I can remember being legit fired.

13 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Off topic - I know I've pointed out things that happen on this board that seem weird/different compared to every other form of Bengals media, but WTF is with everyone on here calling AJ McCarron "McScooter", "Scooter", "McSkeeter", etc. etc.?? I'm really interested to know where that one started, I've never seen that before in my life outside of Go Bengals.

I think it happened once we got a glimpse of his awesome body paint.    In particular, pics like this just screamed McScooter or McCooter.  Bama Boy?  Really,..

mcccarronchesttat_original_original_orig

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

LMAO..  So it started here with people calling him "Cooter" or "McCo0ter", IDK where that started but I assume it's because he played at 'Bama.  

Now you have to understand that Go, the board owner, absolutely HATES Andy Dalton.  Like, loathes the guy, in a "you have disrespected my ancestors" sort of way.  Long running joke around here.  So, naturally, he's a big AJ fan.  Or maybe he just hates Dalton so much that Dalton's backup and possible replacement is automatically great.  Either way, he took offense to the nickname, and set up a board filter that turns McCo0ter (with o's instead of zeros) into AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron.  Which is hilarious.

Not to be outwitted by some forum software, now we use every other stereotypical hillbilly name we can think of instead. 

This is the stuff that makes the board fun. 

On an old board there was a poster named Tibor who was absolutely nasty.  He had names for everyone.  He would get blocked on Twitter because he would go directly after players.  I don't encourage that, but I see nothing wrong with poking fun at professional athletes on a bulletin board. 

6 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Trying to decipher Marvin's comments and the comments from the locker room I would say Zampese may be in trouble. 

Marvin did not defend him in the press conference like he did Dalton.  He just said "we aren't going to talk about that now."

AJ Green's and Adam Jones' comments point straight at Zampese. 

He might get another week with "help" from someone to see if there is improvement, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see him sacked. 

While we are taking credit for predictions......

Archived