3 point favorites this week

22 hours ago, T-Dub said:

:shrug:

I really have no expectations with this team, good or bad.  12-4 or 4-12, neither would totally surprise me.  Usually I have a hunch one way or the other.  Not so this year.

Agreed, I really think it will depend on how well Mixon, and the tackles play, and then how well Burfict plays once we returns and if we really have found a gem in Evans

30 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

Agreed, I really think it will depend on how well Mixon, and the tackles play, and then how well Burfict plays once we returns and if we really have found a gem in Evans

Run game only has to be ok enough to be respectable.  Just good enough to keep defenses from dropping everyone into coverage and teeing off on AD.

Averaged 4 ypc in preseason, which was about average.  If that means anything at all. 

1 hour ago, turningpoint said:

36 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Run game only has to be ok enough to be respectable.  Just good enough to keep defenses from dropping everyone into coverage and teeing off on AD.

Averaged 4 ypc in preseason, which was about average.  If that means anything at all. 

Still would be fantastic to see Mixon rip off 130 yards or so.  He hit too many masses of humanity where the hole was supposed to be in preseason but Sunday he will be running behind the varsity.

41 minutes ago, ccartman2 said:

He will get some carries. As always the bengals won't start a rb they don't feel comfortable pass protecting. Not saying he can't but I'm sure that is marvins theory.

We could do that thing where we swap RB's so the better pass blocker is in for passing plays.  I'm sure the Ravens DC won't notice.

56 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

We could do that thing where we swap RB's so the better pass blocker is in for passing plays.  I'm sure the Ravens DC won't notice.

Who cares if he notices?

should we not go to 3 WR sets on passing downs because the opposing DC might notice?

5 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Who cares if he notices?

should we not go to 3 WR sets on passing downs because the opposing DC might notice?

Hell why not give the Ravens our playbook?  Who cares, right?

You don't need to troll every thread, dude. It's a long season, pace yourself.

I haven't put anyone on ignore in ages, so congratulations on being just that insufferable. In fact, none of the others even post here anymore.  Take that as a hint.

Archived