Hurricane Irma Bengals Fans...

Please pass good karma in the direction of our Bengal's fans down south. KHWiii is in Tampa Bay Area with his wife.

I was on a ship when Hurricane Andrew hit. Provided relief and rebuilding efforts for Eluthera Island and Homestead area high school. Then I was living in Puerto Rico when we were hit with Hurricane Marilyn. Fortunately for that one we had a solid concrete house on a hill. We were hit with trees and coconuts.

Point being, without support from those not affected, we would have been devastated. Boots on the ground after the devastation has passed will be the most appropriate in my opinion.

Love you guys and be safe.

Just got back from Disney World late last night/early this morning. Some gas stations along the coast are still out of gas and the traffic is backed up in areas, but you can still get out of the state within a reasonable amount of time. I've never seen so many rest areas completely filled up with vehicles and roads blocked off with barely any southbound traffic.

Everybody in the area please be safe! I hate seeing stuff about people in the keys still refusing to evacuate. No reason to risk your life, get the hell out of there 2 days ago.

7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Here is a picture of my front yard this morning using a Blink camera. I see some vegetation in the yard. Everything is good inside. No damage.

FF0B4C0A-0DE6-420F-BA07-712EC5F45A60.png

That's good news, indeed.  Best I've heard since about 1:00 yesterday afternoon.

I do, however, hope an alligator shit in your driveway. :ph34r:

Archived