Texans Tonight

19 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Clowney has a bad foot, Cushing is out. Even healthy last week, they combined for no sacks against the vaunted Blake Bortles-led Jags. 

But it keep the no-chance-to-win agenda going. 

I never said no chance, I said it should be a fairly easy victory unless Andy turns it over 5 times.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Dont forget Clowney is on this team as well,..and McKinney the linebacker.   They have a good defense and you can bet they will be going after CED all night. 

...so, maybe occasionally ROLL ANDY TO THE RIGHT...???  

Sorry for yelling...but I was screaming it at the TV on Sunday.

:

19 minutes ago, Cricket said:

...so, maybe occasionally ROLL ANDY TO THE RIGHT...???  

Sorry for yelling...but I was screaming it at the TV on Sunday.

:

Yes to the amazing Jake Fischer, you know the guy who we'd all say suck if it wasn't for Ced.

Anyways, they're bringing back Color Rush apparently, so bengals will be in all white tonight and texans in all Dark Blue.

56 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I think he meant my "This OL looked really really bad" agenda

Didn't the Texans give up 10 sacks last week?

"The Bengals aren't perfect, we're going to lose every game" argument is tired and weak. And it leaves threads like these with little more than Chicken Little hyperbole and people telling the Chicken Little's that they're over reacting.

The Bengals have their problems, and other teams have theirs, some even bigger than ours.

8 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Didn't the Texans give up 10 sacks last week?

"The Bengals aren't perfect, we're going to lose every game" argument is tired and weak.

Not nearly as tired and weak as the constant straw-manning around here where where you pat yourself on the back for winning an imaginary argument.  So uh, good job refuting a statement that you pulled entirely out of your own ass, I guess? 

So we can stop bitching about what happened Sunday,  NFL.com states that Ross is actually playing tonight, after missing the opener with a hamstring...apparently it was more of a precautionary decision as to why Ross didn't play.

Not only that,  they are even staying that he is starting....Now, it sounds more like a typo or error, since if Ross really is starting,  then there is something very wrong with either AJ (heavens forbid) or Brandon LaFell....more than lifely it could be that Ross is the number one option for slot,  but it says a bit about the others if Ross is expected to show some significant playing time.    So My question is,  how much of that is real and how much is completel BS??

5 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

So we can stop bitching about what happened Sunday,  NFL.com states that Ross is actually playing tonight, after missing the opener with a hamstring...apparently it was more of a precautionary decision as to why Ross didn't play.

Not only that,  they are even staying that he is starting....Now, it sounds more like a typo or error, since if Ross really is starting,  then there is something very wrong with either AJ (heavens forbid) or Brandon LaFell....more than lifely it could be that Ross is the number one option for slot,  but it says a bit about the others if Ross is expected to show some significant playing time.    So My question is,  how much of that is real and how much is completel BS??

Hell if he's just suited up and gets a few snaps that is good news. 

Of course not. Just pointing out that if even their yahoo offensive line--one for which their HC had no idea who was starting where until the week before--could own this vaunted, unbreachable, defensive line to the tune of 155 yds rushing, and allowing no sacks or pressures, why so many think it is so impossible with ours. 

16 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Of course not. Just pointing out that if even their yahoo offensive line--one for which their HC had no idea who was starting where until the week before--could own this vaunted, unbreachable, defensive line to the tune of 155 yds rushing, and allowing no sacks or pressures, why so many think it is so impossible with ours. 

IDK that anyone thinks it's impossible, or even that unlikely.  It's just that, y'know, we kinda looked like refried shit out there.  It was not a performance to inspire much optimism. 

Andy Dalton has one thing going for him...he's been really good at bouncing back from his worst performances before and winning the follow up game. Here's to hoping that trend continues and we get a W in a primetime game. We need it to set the tone for the rest of the season.

11 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Hall of Fame RB Marshall Faulk says on national television that Marvin's Lewis's method of a RB rotation DOES NOT WORK!

Neither does getting rid of a Pro-Bowl left tackle and starting the guy you had to replace with Eric Winston... I mean, if you're going to do something stupid, it might as well be fantastically stupid! Bonus: We can just blame Andy Dalton.

5 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

We don't even do game threads anymore eh? Well first offensive drive. 3 penalties. Marvin Lewis is such a great coach yall

I was just looking for one as well. Penalties are aggravating already. Not showing replays like on the possible incompletion for Hou inside 5 or the block in the back on Cincy screen pass to Green is annoying as well. Crowd already getting on the offense. I haven't seen anything about Boyd being injured coming into this game, anyone know why he is inactive?

Archived