Texans Tonight

That last play sums up the Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton led Bengals....I was lmao at Bodine getting crunched by Watt....this team is pathetic.

I feel sorry for guys like Green, Atkins, and Dunlap, they are the laughing stock of the NFL due to no fault of their own.

Yep. Laughing stock.

2 minutes ago, kriZENry said:

And we will beat the Packers to further make us wonder what the fuck this whole season. 

If you didn't expect more ineptitude this season, I don't know what to tell you. They're running the same plays at the same times this season. Except now opposing coaches have a whole year's worth of tape to recognize it. And those plays didn't work last year anyway. 

5 minutes ago, mhfinks said:

Sad, just sad, 10 days to fix it! Just Pathetic! Andy should be benched, the OLine coach Fired, and they need to fire the OC as well, play calling was awful. No DBs and you can't put Ross in on a straight line route to clear the field. WTF 

Yea Zampese needs to go. His play calling was bad last year and even worse this year. Probably should of never got job to begin with. He was here all those years as qb coach and was always passed over for others outside organization and once from within with Hue but if he was never good enough to give the job to all those years how did he magically become good enough to hand the reigns to. Get him the hell out of there. Time to clean house.

Anyone notice Dalton almost got sacked on the last play?  3 man front, everyone else in deep prevent, and they *still* almost let Andy get sacked.  WOW

Any team with any kind of integrity or desire to win would fire Zampese tomorrow and start fresh with someone else.  I don't care if it's James Urban, just get Zampese out of here, this is *historically* bad.  Not even the 90's Bengals were this bad.  Don't believe me?  You hear the stat they quoted?  The Bengals are the first team in *78 YEARS* to not score a touchdown in their first two home games.   Oh, and Watson has the longest TD run for a QB in his first start, in history.  Once again the Bengals do what they do, make a nice, soft, downy, fluffy pillow for the rookie QB to play against.

Fuck this team, fuck Marvin, fuck Zampese, fuck Mike Brown.  Brown reaalllly needs to feel this one in his pocketbook, I implore all Bengal fans to boycott all things Bengal until somebody is fired.  Of course it won't happen, but has MB ever deserved it more?  We actually have fucking talent on the team, but he *still* nickel-and-dimes us into being a joke.

Archived