Texans Tonight

2 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

If you didn't expect more ineptitude this season, I don't know what to tell you. They're running the same plays at the same times this season. Except now opposing coaches have a whole year's worth of tape to recognize it. And those plays didn't work last year anyway. 

I totally agree but I am optimistic that AJ and the entire defense (especially Burfict) and even Mixon (who seemed extremely pissed off the whole game) will finally realize they have the power to overthrow this shit show of an offense. 

13 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Rookie QB's have well documented history of making a name for themselves against the Bengals. From Brett Farve in 1992 to Trevor Siemian 2016.

Without Burfict I expect the defense to struggle to stop Watson outside of the pocket. Dalton and the offense line will also struggle against the Texans front 7. Marvin will fuck up the time management and it will be an ugly display of pro football. 

Texans 12. Bengals 9

I normally don't quote myself but c'mon...was I right or what.

Outside of Watson's scrambles the Texans didn't do much and Dalton once again screwed the team with horrible QB play. Inaccurate throws, bad decisions, and just poor play is just too much for my liking. I'm convinced McCarron could do better, Dalton has the yips and a team that should be 2-0 is 0-2 because of his play. 

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Anyone notice Dalton almost got sacked on the last play?  3 man front, everyone else in deep prevent, and they *still* almost let Andy get sacked.  WOW

Any team with any kind of integrity or desire to win would fire Zampese tomorrow and start fresh with someone else.  I don't care if it's James Urban, just get Zampese out of here, this is *historically* bad.  Not even the 90's Bengals were this bad.  Don't believe me?  You hear the stat they quoted?  The Bengals are the first team in *78 YEARS* to not score a touchdown in their first two home games.   Oh, and Watson has the longest TD run for a QB in his first start, in history.  Once again the Bengals do what they do, make a nice, soft, downy, fluffy pillow for the rookie QB to play against.

Fuck this team, fuck Marvin, fuck Zampese, fuck Mike Brown.  Brown reaalllly needs to feel this one in his pocketbook, I implore all Bengal fans to boycott all things Bengal until somebody is fired.  Of course it won't happen, but has MB ever deserved it more?  We actually have fucking talent on the team, but he *still* nickel-and-dimes us into being a joke.

Bengals very well may be 2nd on that list as well with the unbelievably slow Flacko run his rookie year. This is inexcusable it absolutely feels just as hopeless as the Klinger Mitchell Smith or ODonell days of not even more so. What makes it worse is there is without question way more talent on this team than those older teams.

I am a Titans fan but was cheering your team on tonight and actually thought this would be a no contest win for you guys. Is the Texans D that good or is Dalton regressed that bad? I hate the dam Texans but really thought this was a guaranteed win especially with rookie QB. i didn't get to watch the full game just trying to get to the bottom of this craziness.

Just now, jbgtenn said:

I am a Titans fan but was cheering your team on tonight and actually thought this would be a no contest win for you guys. Is the Texans D that good or is Dalton regressed that bad? I hate the dam Texans but really thought this was a guaranteed win especially with rookie QB. i didn't get to watch the full game just trying to get to the bottom of this craziness.

Dalton was that bad. The Texans are not very good especially with how many players they had out tonight. They had 3 active receivers and no tight ends I believe. Missing all kinds of guys on defense and even lost Jonathon Joseph during the game. Dalton sucked serious ass tonight along with our OC. Wouldn't take any chances and don't know who to have run the ball. 

Just now, whodey365 said:

Dalton was that bad. The Texans are not very good especially with how many players they had out tonight. They had 3 active receivers and no tight ends I believe. Missing all kinds of guys on defense and even lost Jonathon Joseph during the game. Dalton sucked serious ass tonight along with our OC. Wouldn't take any chances and don't know who to have run the ball. 

The RB situation is maddening is Cincinnati. Just give Mixon 20+ touches. Gio cant do anything between the tackles and Hill has 3 yard potential! It sucks to be a Bengal fan. 

Just now, whodey365 said:

Hope you guys bounce back I know this feeling all to well (Titans Fan) . We are dealing with a idiot as OC that is pushing mid 60's and a 100 year old DC that age is finally caught up to.

1 minute ago, Sigfox09 said:

The RB situation is maddening is Cincinnati. Just give Mixon 20+ touches. Gio cant do anything between the tackles and Hill has 3 yard potential! It sucks to be a Bengal fan. 

Just give someone the ball 20 times. I don't care who. I can't imagine its easy for a RB to get any sort of rhythm carrying the ball a couple time every few series. They're giving Mixon the rookie treatment. Cant be the featured back cause you're a rookie. I cant wait til Marvin is gone.

1 minute ago, jbgtenn said:

Hope you guys bounce back I know this feeling all to well (Titans Fan) . We are dealing with a idiot as OC that is pushing mid 60's and a 100 year old DC that age is finally caught up to.

Thanks. It won't be this year unless there are some serious changes.

1 minute ago, jbgtenn said:

C'mon, man....give old man Lebeau a break.  Dude is a legend and could probably kick both of our asses at 80. 

I normally don't quote myself but c'mon...was I right or what.

Outside of Watson's scrambles the Texans didn't do much and Dalton once again screwed the team with horrible QB play. Inaccurate throws, bad decisions, and just poor play is just too much for my liking. I'm convinced McCarron could do better, Dalton has the yips and a team that should be 2-0 is 0-2 because of his play. 

Good prediction, sir.

55 minutes ago, palmer4mvp said:

So let's get this straight. The entire second half did we even attempt more than two, maybe three passes to AJ?  How does that happen?  

Any chance of salvaging the season someone else else needs to take over game plan and calling plays. It really is terrible

Wasn't able to watch past 1 quarter. But what you're describing is the playoff scheme. 

Another thing I noticed - Andy doesn't audible anymore.  I can't recall a single time in either game that he did (he may have, but he sure as hell didn't do it much, if so).  What is that about?  Did they take it out of his hands again?  My guess - our greener-than-green OL can't handle audibles yet.  That. is. PATHETIC.

I hope everyone that sat through this game booed the fuck out of them when they walked off the field.   Hopefully their were chants for McScooter.

Once again Bengal fans completely embarrassed on national tv.  ESPN radio is going off saying this was one of the most boring games ever. It was so boring that future of Thursday night football and the NFL is in Jeopardy. lol 

3 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

I hope everyone that sat through this game booed the fuck out of them when they walked off the field.   Hopefully their were chants for McScooter.

Once again Bengal fans completely embarrassed on national tv.  ESPN radio is going off saying this was one of the most boring games ever. It was so boring that future of Thursday night football and the NFL is in Jeopardy. lol 

it was a typical Thursday night game.  Garbage.  Next week is SF vs. LA.  Pass.

6 hours ago, ccartman2 said:

Well been given a 12 hour ban on twitter. Guess telling godell to suck my cook for his bullshit product wasn't a good idea. I'll bash the cunt tomorrow

IDK, you told Goodell off and you're not on Twitter for at least 12 hours.  That's win-win. 

6 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

there were chants for Mcooter.. I would have booed when they walked off, but I was probably on Pete Rose Way when they walked off.. 

I would have rather been blown out 35 to 21 then witness another atrocious game of inept offenses.  I guess I will get my wish next week as Green Bay will certainly throw up at least 27 against us after we go 3 and out 9 times in a row. 

19 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I would have rather been blown out 35 to 21 then witness another atrocious game of inept offenses.  I guess I will get my wish next week as Green Bay will certainly throw up at least 27 against us after we go 3 and out 9 times in a row. 

I really doubt anyone scores over 20 on us all season unless the offense hands the other team the ball like the ravens game and John Ross did last night.

I love this defense we have, I really think it's one of the top 5 defenses in the NFL. 

If the team really wanted to try something new, I'd trade Dalton and AJ for 2nd round picks, sign Kapernick and draft 4 o-line men with all those picks we have.

27 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

I really doubt anyone scores over 20 on us all season unless the offense hands the other team the ball like the ravens game and John Ross did last night.

I love this defense we have, I really think it's one of the top 5 defenses in the NFL. 

If the team really wanted to try something new, I'd trade Dalton and AJ for 2nd round picks, sign Kapernick and draft 4 o-line men with all those picks we have.

I hope you're kidding. For your sake.

Archived