The good, bad and Andy Dalton Texan Style.

That was probably the worst team we play all year. Missing a bunch of guys with a rookie qb at home and still cant score a td. They have 10 days to hopefully figure something out but I wouldn't count on it. Defense looked good especially Geno. Nobody looked very good on Offense because of how shitty Dalton was. Huber was great and the return game was solid.

Good:  Geno Atkins

Bad:  A lot of stuff.  Most things.  Mike Brown. 

Ugly:  Zampeze:  Totally inept.  Drowning in the deep end of NFL coaching.

Dalton:  No poise.  No confidence.  No good.

Collinsworth:  STFU. 

I don't think Andy Dalton is an inept QB, but he is totally unequipped to deal with what is going on with the Bengals offense.  He has zero poise, he exudes zero confidence, and every other throw is f'n awful.   It's time to see what McCarron can do.  He may fare no better behind an OL that relies on quick throws, RB protection and trickery to protect it's QB.  Still, a QB needs to be a leader and show confidence.  Look at the rookie tonight.  Watson made some mistakes and faced a ton of pressure in the first half.  He never wavered. He made a few bad rookie decisions, but got away with them.  He also showed poise under pressure and completed passes where they needed to be thrown on third down.  In similar situations Dalton threw the ball away.  Even with the game on the line Dalton wouldn't risk a throw.  Hey, at least he didn't have any interceptions.  If he were a gamer he wouldn't have worried about interceptions on the last third and fourth down.  Instead he played it safe....for his statistics. 

The Bengals will be lucky to win 4 games this season.  They are that bad on offense.  Time to see if McCarron is any better than Dalton.

4 minutes ago, Numbers said:

The Good will be a high draft pick. The Bad will be the Bengals wasted another high round draft pick...

I'm pissed. I need about 10 days to recover...

Just in time to watch them play at Green Bay.

In all seriousness.. as fucking pathetic as the o-line is..Andy is just done..He knowa his line sucks and is afraid of everything. No chance for success..

Defense was fine/great tonight..And were last week too.. it's just the offense gives them no chance.

Fuck Marvin!!!!!!!!'nnnn

Just now, fluhartz said:

In all seriousness.. as fucking pathetic as the o-line is..Andy is just done..He knowa his line sucks and is afraid of everything. No chance for success..

Defense was fine/great tonight..And were last week too.. it's just the offense gives them no chance.

Fuck Marvin!!!!!!!!'nnnn

I can't really blame the line tonight. I think they did just enough. Red just sucked serious ass tonight as did the OC. The 2 misses to Lafell were inexcusable. 

I can.. from the south end zone it looked like tjey sucked almost as bad as last week.. Andy sucked too..I'm not saying he didn't, he is just gun-shy now..And probably done.
But the biggest turd of all is that smiling piece of shit on the sidelines.. he would get out coached by a fucking rock...

So what happens next?

Someone posted this is 1st time in like 70 years or something that a team hasn't scored a TD in first two home games of the season...

This certainly rectifies some type of change...no?

Rather that be a QB change or OC change or something. Their still in the same funk they were in last season when they set new records for consecutive quarters without getting a TD.

Archived