Bengals want Kaepernick - BS Alert

45 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I'm not going to risk someone's employment for the sake of your fragile ego, I gave my word that wouldn't reveal "my source" and I intend on keeping it. I could care less if you believe me or not, but I know for a FACT that there have been issues with Andy's play for years in the lockerroom, especially after San Diego playoff game loss in 2014. If they had an issue with him then, it didn't just magically disappear.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/pacman_jones_rips_bengals_offense_after_loss_to_texans/s1_12740_24635508

Pacman is a team leader who speaks for others, he's a captain on this team that Mike Brown constructed and Marvin Lewis leads. 

Get your head out of the sand and take off the rose colored glasses, snowflake...there's a storm brewing the locker room and Dalton is in the middle of it. If you think guys who have played 7,8,9,10+ years in the NFL want to go out there every week and see Dalton play scared at home vs. some of the worse teams in the NFL then you are more out of touch than I thought. 

Edit: you are not worth the time. 

Stuff it in your ass anyway. 

5 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I think Pacman is a clown and should have been off the roster, personally. 

Also I don't know what Terry Porter has to do with this, he's just trying to make sure the Portland Pilots get ready for the upcoming season.

YOU are the one who called Pac Man the team leader.  If he is the defacto leader than the team is in deep trouble.  The offensive line is NOT fixable so we might was well bet the over and under of when the team totally melts down on national television because it is going to happen. 

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

YOU are the one who called Pac Man the team leader.  If he is the defacto leader than the team is in deep trouble.  The offensive line is NOT fixable so we might was well bet the over and under of when the team totally melts down on national television because it is going to happen. 

He's a team captain, which would make him a team leader. 

I agree that this team is in deep trouble and has been for awhile, which is why they can't get further than the Wild Card game despite having one of the most talented rosters in the NFL for the past 5-6 years. 

All of the blame for the Bengals current state leads to Mike Brown, he's the guy re-signs Pacman but let Whitworth walk. 

8 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

He's a team captain, which would make him a team leader. 

I agree that this team is in deep trouble and has been for awhile, which is why they can't get further than the Wild Card game despite having one of the most talented rosters in the NFL for the past 5-6 years. 

All of the blame for the Bengals current state leads to Mike Brown, he's the guy re-signs Pacman but let Whitworth walk. 

I don't mind Pac Man on the team.  The problem is as I stated before,  we let Sanu, Jones, Whitworth and Zeitler walk the last two years.  Lafell is the only one that comes close to matching the talent the offense lost.  

It simply isn't fair for the defense to be pissed about how fucking bad the offense it.  Which defensive starters have been replaced in the last 2 years?  Domata Peko, Rey Maualuga, AJ Hawk and Reggie Nelson.  The team got WAY better with their replacements other than Nelson but that is pretty close.  So the defense replaced three of the 4 WORST players on defense while the offense replaced 4 of the best 6 players.  That is crazy. 

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm not suggesting that reporters are without fail. That's why I said IF Andy has lost the locker room. ;)

But to be without fail vs making things up for an agenda....about Colin Kaepernick of all people..... come on man.

Are you fucking serious? You really don't think the media makes shit up? Colin Kaepernick, of all people?  He is an unsigned back up QB, but they insist on talking about him every chance they get. Have you ever seen the media hell bent on getting a player signed before? They are working this narrative hard.

You don't have to be Trump to see that unless you're really clueless. 

1 minute ago, Hooky said:

Are you fucking serious? You really don't think the media makes shit up? Colin Kaepernick, of all people?  He is an unsigned back up QB, but they insist on talking about him every chance they get. Have you ever seen the media hell bent on getting a player signed before? They are working this narrative hard.

Are you? I think they talk about whatever gets them ratings. I don't think Kaepernick is special in that regard.

19 minutes ago, Hooky said:

You're making my point.

No I'm not, you suggested they make the whole thing up. I'm suggesting that they will talk about whatever is the topic of the day that gets them ratings and they don't need to make that up, because if it's not Kap it's just something else.

3 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Did the oline throw 4 ints vs. the Ravens, including 2 in the redzone? 

Did the oline step out of bounds for no good reason when they were wide open in the endzone?

Did Andy Dalton allow 7 sacks in 2 games?

Did Grenville Dodge cause the Bengals to have the 22nd-ranked rushing offense in the NFL?

Did your nonsense line of questioning produce a single cogent argument?

12581638.jpg

:35:

I think it cannot be overstated how bad Zampese was at calling a game.

I stated it before he was fired. I knew what he was going to run 90% of the time. "Hmmm, big blitz. He's going to have to trow some slants to keep the D honest." "Well, Dalton just got picked off on that slant route."

The only place that type of game plan works is against the dumb-ass AI in a Madden game. Real NFL defensive coordinators know how to mix it up.

The line woes don't help - If anything they exposed Zampese's shit playcalling by virtue of not making the bad calls work. And against a division opponent... They knew what they were getting. Send the house on 1st and 1, and Zamp is going to shit himself and try a quick pass. Hang back in Zone and send 3 on 2nd down, and he'll reward you by calling a deep route on third down.

No pre-snap adjustments. How many times this year have you seen Dalton change the play at the line like he did under Hue? No overall strategy, no character, no fire. Zampese was looking for what the defense gave him, and he let the opposing defensive coordinator choose his game plan.

If I can sit on my couch and call the play before the leave the huddle 90% of the time, a professional defense and a professional coordinator are going to do even better. And if being able to know what play is coming doesn't help, the Patriots wouldn't bother stealing signals. Dalton has had some lousy games, but he did that against Defenses that knew what was coming.

I haven't seen Lazor call a game since UVA, and college doesn't translate well to the NFL, but Zampese was awful. Hue and Gruden both got good stuff out of Dalton. Zampese was the difference. Sorry if that gets in the way of your "Dalton sucks" narrative, but it's just reality. And I don't think yelling insults at your own team is going to make them any better. One fan said they wanted Palmer back... Jackasses like that are why Palmer left in the first place. Be careful what you wish for.

On 9/18/2017 at 5:07 PM, T-Dub said:

Did Andy Dalton allow 7 sacks in 2 games?

Did Grenville Dodge cause the Bengals to have the 22nd-ranked rushing offense in the NFL?

Did your nonsense line of questioning produce a single cogent argument?

12581638.jpg

You are good with the snarky, witty remarks but a lil short on actual knowledge of NFL, good QB's can easily overcome 7 sacks in 2 games to have success and win. 

The KC Chiefs have allowed 7 sacks, but they are undefeated and ranked #1 by NFL.com in the most recent power rankings.

Alex Smith has a QB rating of 134.1 a completion percentage of 77.8% 619 yards 5 td's 0 int's. Dalton has a QB rating of 47.2, completion percentage of 54.5%, 394 yards and 0 td's 4 int's.

It's obvious Dalton is holding this team back, he even admitted himself.

Dalton owns it: "We didn't make any plays. It starts with me. It's my fault. I didn't play well at all and didn't give us a chance to win."

Sure you can blame Zampese but he didn't tell Dalton to throw those 4 int's vs. the Ravens, call a route that called for Eifert to run out of bounds, or make throws like this...

Zampese wasn't the best OC in the NFL but blaming him solely for the disappointing performance of Bengals offense and trying deflect the blame from Dalton and onto the offense line is ridiculous. Zampese's being scapegoated because he's the cheapest easiest fix in the minds of MB, however they could easily give McCarron the starting job. 

22 hours ago, cnbengal said:

Does Florio post here?  It sure seems like it, a story with no facts, no sources, and just an agenda to promote. 

Florio doesn't post here but plenty of blind homers do...that is for sure. 

What agenda am I promoting? If it's that Dalton is holding this team back and should be benched then that's common sense to most unbiased knowledgable observers of the Bengals performances this year. 

Dalton is regressing in the prime of his career, that should be enough to show you that he's not the guy to lead you to a Super Bowl. If you know he's not going to ever win a Super Bowl then why even start him? He would be a good back up, but at this point I feel like his starting days should be done, at least for the Bengals. 

18 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I think it cannot be overstated how bad Zampese was at calling a game.

I stated it before he was fired. I knew what he was going to run 90% of the time. "Hmmm, big blitz. He's going to have to trow some slants to keep the D honest." "Well, Dalton just got picked off on that slant route."

The only place that type of game plan works is against the dumb-ass AI in a Madden game. Real NFL defensive coordinators know how to mix it up.

The line woes don't help - If anything they exposed Zampese's shit playcalling by virtue of not making the bad calls work. And against a division opponent... They knew what they were getting. Send the house on 1st and 1, and Zamp is going to shit himself and try a quick pass. Hang back in Zone and send 3 on 2nd down, and he'll reward you by calling a deep route on third down.

No pre-snap adjustments. How many times this year have you seen Dalton change the play at the line like he did under Hue? No overall strategy, no character, no fire. Zampese was looking for what the defense gave him, and he let the opposing defensive coordinator choose his game plan.

If I can sit on my couch and call the play before the leave the huddle 90% of the time, a professional defense and a professional coordinator are going to do even better. And if being able to know what play is coming doesn't help, the Patriots wouldn't bother stealing signals. Dalton has had some lousy games, but he did that against Defenses that knew what was coming.

I haven't seen Lazor call a game since UVA, and college doesn't translate well to the NFL, but Zampese was awful. Hue and Gruden both got good stuff out of Dalton. Zampese was the difference. Sorry if that gets in the way of your "Dalton sucks" narrative, but it's just reality. And I don't think yelling insults at your own team is going to make them any better. One fan said they wanted Palmer back... Jackasses like that are why Palmer left in the first place. Be careful what you wish for.

lol...Dalton does suck. I could put 25 other NFL qb's on the Bengals starting QB position and they would be undefeated right now.

Honestly answer this question, Does Andy Dalton make anyone on that team better? Does he make AJ Green a better wide recievier by making good reads and great throws? What about LaFell or Boyd? Does he make the oline better by getting rid of the ball quickly, not taking sacks, and evading pressure?  Does he make opposing defenses play with 2 high safeties thus giving his RB's 7 defenders in the box on a consistent basis? 

He doesn't go through his progressions, he doesn't make accurate throws, he forces the ball to AJ when he's double and triple covered, he under or over throws most of this deep balls, he has no intensity, and if it wasn't for AJ Green he wouldn't have been benched years ago. Green has saved his ass so many times it to hard to count, he should have back problems instead of Eifert because he's been carrying Dalton for over 6 years. 

He's a quality backup/marginal starter that needs to have everything go right for him to be above average. When has anyone said, "oh man thank goodness we have Andy Dalton as our QB or we would have lost that game." 

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

lol...Dalton does suck. I could put 25 other NFL qb's on the Bengals starting QB position and they would be undefeated right now.

Honestly answer this question, Does Andy Dalton make anyone on that team better? Does he make AJ Green a better wide recievier by making good reads and great throws? What about LaFell or Boyd? Does he make the oline better by getting rid of the ball quickly, not taking sacks, and evading pressure?  Does he make opposing defenses play with 2 high safeties thus giving his RB's 7 defenders in the box on a consistent basis? 

He doesn't go through his progressions, he doesn't make accurate throws, he forces the ball to AJ when he's double and triple covered, he under or over throws most of this deep balls, he has no intensity, and if it wasn't for AJ Green he wouldn't have been benched years ago. Green has saved his ass so many times it to hard to count, he should have back problems instead of Eifert because he's been carrying Dalton for over 6 years. 

He's a quality backup/marginal starter that needs to have everything go right for him to be above average. When has anyone said, "oh man thank goodness we have Andy Dalton as our QB or we would have lost that game." 

Blah, blah, blah...

Whatever, you have your mind made up and reality isn't going to change that. Your post history shows that you think Dalton should be upset that he was the "last" QB to be chosen for the Pro Bowl a few years ago. So unless Dalton cures cancer...

You think anything less than perfect isn't good enough. We get it.

Archived