Bengals want Kaepernick - BS Alert

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

LOL bullshit.   Quit pulling stuff out of your ass and presenting it as fact.  

1.Tom Brady

2.Aaron Rodgers

3. Drew Brees

4.Derek Carr

5. Matt Stafford

6. Matt Ryan

7. Russell Wilson

8. Cam Newton

9. Philip Rivers

10. Alex Smith

11. Marcus Mariota

12. Trevor Siemian

13. Big Ben

14. Joe Flacco

15. Jameis Winston

16. Jay Cutler

17. Eli Manning

18. Carson Went

19. Kirk Cousins

20. Dak Prescott

21. Sam Bradford

22. Tyrod Taylor

23. Carson Palmer

24. Josh McCown

25. Jared Goff

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Florio doesn't post here but plenty of blind homers do...that is for sure. 

What agenda am I promoting? If it's that Dalton is holding this team back and should be benched then that's common sense to most unbiased knowledgable observers of the Bengals performances this year. 

Dalton is regressing in the prime of his career, that should be enough to show you that he's not the guy to lead you to a Super Bowl. If you know he's not going to ever win a Super Bowl then why even start him? He would be a good back up, but at this point I feel like his starting days should be done, at least for the Bengals. 

Is Dalton really regressing though? He's had good protection almost his entire career until last season and bleeding into this one. He doesn't have time to throw! In your subsequent post you talk about AJ Green, forcing the ball to him, Green "saving" him, etc. Well...first of all, he has hardly thrown the ball to Green this season, and when he has he's been under extreme duress, which affects EVERY NFL QB's throwing accuracy.

There are many instances of elite receivers "saving" their QB, and frankly, IMO, Dalton hasn't been throwing to Green ENOUGH this season, along with Eifert. I think this is a more complicated issue than you portray. Yes, I agree that Dalton wilts under pressure (playoffs, primetime games) but so does the WHOLE TEAM. And it's coaches! Sure, he hasn't played well and will never be elite like Brady and Rodgers, but how often do those guys come around?

I do happen to think that hiring a new OC is a good thing. Simplify the offense, get everyone on board, and punch other teams in the face rather than wait for them to show you what  they are doing. We have an abundance of talent, we should NOT be 0-2. We should be 2-0.

Now we have to turn our season around on an away game against an elite QB on his turf. Stop the RB by committee, challenge the oline to be better, along with Dalton, and fucking run some plays that you don't audible out of for ANY reason that fit the down and distance situation. And for the love of Christ, get John Ross more involved! Dude can make plays! And actually use him as a fucking receiver please. It will alter what defenses try to do to us.

I think some of your comments are misplaced in a sense. Yes, Dalton has been bad, but so has the whole offense, including the playcalling. The defense has been stout and will continue to be provided the offense doesn't keep turning the ball over or 3 and outing. AJ MCCarron will not be better than Dalton at this stage.

That said, if Dalton continues to p[lay poorly in the face of improved play elsewhere, then yes, you make the change to try to save your season. Dalton has had like 50 plus games where he's played well and single digit games where he's been awful, including the last two. McCarron has a very short NFL resume.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Blah, blah, blah...

Whatever, you have your mind made up and reality isn't going to change that. Your post history shows that you think Dalton should be upset that he was the "last" QB to be chosen for the Pro Bowl a few years ago. So unless Dalton cures cancer...

You think anything less than perfect isn't good enough. We get it.

I've never said any of the things you claim. You are just making up a reality to justify your argument.

On 9/18/2017 at 1:53 PM, PatternMaster said:

I know for a fact that certain players, guys who are often suspended and arrested, but still considered to be a team leader have openly called out Dalton in the locker room.

No.  You do not know this for a fact at all.

19 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Honestly answer this question, Does Andy Dalton make anyone on that team better?

Jermaine Gresham, Mohammed Sanu, Jerome Simpson, and Marvin Jones have all played for multiple teams and had their career high seasons playing with Dalton.

Maybe you should stick to making shit up and claiming it is a fact.  Because actual facts don't support your claims.

On 9/18/2017 at 2:23 PM, PatternMaster said:

I'm not going to risk someone's employment for the sake of your fragile ego, I gave my word that wouldn't reveal "my source" and I intend on keeping it. I could care less if you believe me or not, but I know for a FACT that there have been issues with Andy's play for years in the lockerroom, especially after San Diego playoff game loss in 2014. If they had an issue with him then, it didn't just magically disappear.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/pacman_jones_rips_bengals_offense_after_loss_to_texans/s1_12740_24635508

Pacman is a team leader who speaks for others, he's a captain on this team that Mike Brown constructed and Marvin Lewis leads. 

Get your head out of the sand and take off the rose colored glasses, snowflake...there's a storm brewing the locker room and Dalton is in the middle of it. If you think guys who have played 7,8,9,10+ years in the NFL want to go out there every week and see Dalton play scared at home vs. some of the worse teams in the NFL then you are more out of touch than I thought. 

So where is the mention of Dalton?  I don't see it.

You don't have a source.

Archived