Eifert doubtful with back and knee injuries

Per Shefter.

...it was inevitable, because my daughter drafted him for her fantasy team.  She ALWAYS ends up with many of her players being injured (like Woodhead in week one).

i think I've finally convinced her to NOT draft any Bengals.  The good news: she has Leveon Bell...it's only a matter of time.

43 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I think Tdub called that one . Why he wasn't really targeted against Texans.

More the first game against Baltimore, but yeah.  Didn't look right and wasn't part of the game plan at all.  Granted Zamkowski was pretty clueless but I think he knew enough to target Eifert in the redzone if he could.

What bothers me about it is they must've known this coming out of TC but decided to roll with him anyway.  It's like the shit with Ced; a stubborn refusal to face facts that aren't to their liking. 

8 minutes ago, whodey? said:

How much time is left on his contract?  I hate to say it but dude is always hurt, maybe let him walk. 

Ok. I just found the answer to my own question. He is in the last year of his current contract which was apparently the fifth year option of his rookie contract. 

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

Yep I know. I wouldn't rank him  much below Gronkowski in a perfect world.

Wut?  When Eifert plays he has averaged 39 yards per game for his career.  His best season he had 615 yards.

Gronk has averaged 69 yards per game for his career. His season AVERAGE has been 864 yards.

There is no comparison.

18 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Wut?  When Eifert plays he has averaged 39 yards per game for his career.  His best season he had 615 yards.

Gronk has averaged 69 yards per game for his career. His season AVERAGE has been 864 yards.

There is no comparison.

yeah...I mean this is a fan board but comparing Eifert to Gronk is ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, whodey? said:

How much time is left on his contract?  I hate to say it but dude is always hurt, maybe let him walk. 

Just remember that we had to let Whit go to save money to resign this guy and Mr. "3 game suspension". Because what if Tyler Eifert was healthy for a whole 16 games and he wanted 15 Mil a year. OMG!

6 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Just remember that we had to let Whit go to save money to resign this guy and Mr. "3 game suspension". Because what if Tyler Eifert was healthy for a whole 16 games and he wanted 15 Mil a year. OMG!

When he is healthy he is maybe a 700 yard per season receiver on this team. No reason to re-sign him, we do almost as well with a rookie way cheaper.

11 hours ago, SF2 said:

There is no comparison.

He did say in a perfect world, which I took as when healthy he's as talented. 

Archived