Packers Game Predictions & What Ifs

With the D we have, we can win every game with a competent offense. This game is a tosser as we have a new OC & so much shite Ginny on but the Packers look horrible aside from Rodgers (my girl is a fudge packer 😶). I'm not on the AJ for QB bandwagon yet but we shall see how this game plays out. 

The Bengals are a talented team, more talented than they have shown, and should be desperate.  If the offense can get an early TD you might see an upset.  If the offense is still garbage I would expect a close game early and the D to fall apart in the second half.

12 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

This is going to be ugly. Packers are a better team and looking to bounce back. They are banged up but have an elite QB which covers a lot of flaws.

The good news for us is that Aaron Rodgers doesn't quite look like Aaron Rodgers this year so far. Sure his numbers don't look terrible but if you've watched the games I'm sure you know what I mean. Both of his TD passes and around 150 of his yards against ATL came in the 4th quarter while the Pack was down by 24 points with the Falcons playing loose defense. He could also be missing both of his starting tackles again as well as 1 or possibly 2 of his top WRs. We also happen to have a pretty good defense, the big concern will be our offense yet again.

If Lazor can figure something out with this group of guys and get some points on the board, I think we have a decent shot at winning this one. That's a big IF though, considering how poorly our o-line has played and how rattled Andy has been acting during the games.

6 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Bengals 31

Packers 30

What if we're down 12-0 at half? 

Defense holding strong keeping them to Field goals but no offensive production on the board.  

If we're down 12-0 at halftime I start thinking if I want to go to O'Charley's or  Friday's for dinner.  Make that O'Charley's because the only TV in the place is a waitress named Foxy who doesn't care about football and needs a shave.

I also wonder if the Marvengals have set a new NFL record for most consecutive quarters without scoring an offensive touchdown and what Dave Shula is doing these days.  

8 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Bengals 31

Packers 30

What if we're down 12-0 at half? 

Defense holding strong keeping them to Field goals but no offensive production on the board.  

I always want the Bengals to win, but it you put a gun to my head and say my life depends on the most accurate prediction, here it is.  Marvin leaves Andy in and sticks to his guns across the board. The team plays much better and has a chance to win. They blow a few key plays, a couple borderline calls go against them, Marvin makes a couple questionable at best moves, and they find a way to lose. I hope I'm wrong. Also, someone will post how they're number 6 in completion percentage when playing above 44 degrees latitude. Number 4 when the moon is in a waxing crescent phase.

8 minutes ago, A Rock said:

I always want the Bengals to win, but it you put a gun to my head and say my life depends on the most accurate prediction, here it is.  Marvin leaves Andy in and sticks to his guns across the board. The team plays much better and has a chance to win. They blow a few key plays, a couple borderline calls go against them, Marvin makes a couple questionable at best moves, and they find a way to lose. I hope I'm wrong. Also, someone will post how they're number 6 in completion percentage when playing above 44 degrees latitude. Number 4 when the moon is in a waxing crescent phase.

:24:

Bengals score 13-17pts on their 1st 3 drives, while holding the packers to 6-10pts.

We go into half up 20-13 and hopefully the defense can hold off the packers in the 2nd half so the bengals can pull out a W.

However, Honestly it wouldn't surprise me in the least that mondays headlines are some dumb shit like this...

Bengals Offense finds the endzone, but the defense faulters as the bengals fall to 0-3.

Then post game interviews of Pacman are all subdued telling the cameras, this one was on us, not really sure where to go from here, but we need to try to put together a complete game next week blahblah blah.......just watch.

25 minutes ago, A Rock said:

I found it. The last time they played 34 days after a total solar eclipse, they dominated with almost 700 yards of total offense.

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I also wonder if the Marvengals have set a new NFL record for most consecutive quarters without scoring an offensive touchdown

2000 Super Bowl Champion Ravens went five straight games without scoring a single TD.  Bengals are not even close.

**crosses fingers and hopes Harry is not bringing this thread back up in 4 weeks**

6 hours ago, A Rock said:

I'd say this will prove to be an accurate prediction. 😂

Archived