Packers Game Predictions & What Ifs

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

The better question is how many times will the announcers make excuses for Aaron Rodgers' play while trashing Andy and company relentlessly?

If we rattle him enough they'll have to point out we have a good defense in order to make the cheeseheads feel better.  So, that's something anyway.

This has all of the makings of an upset.

The Packers have an average to poor pass rush. Our weakest unit vs. their weakest unit. Ced and Jimbo will probably come out looking much better.

Overall, their defense isn't very good. This should help a struggling O get some momentum. They can't stop the run, can't cover #1 receivers. AJ Green is going to be going up against a rookie.

On offense, their receivers are banged up as is the line.

Really, it comes down to Lazor... If he can call a better game than Zampese (which shouldn't be hard) this might just be the one that kicks us into gear. 

I'm not ready to say we WILL win this one... But it's winnable even with our current problems. 

8 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

This has all of the makings of an upset.

The Packers have an average to poor pass rush. Our weakest unit vs. their weakest unit. Ced and Jimbo will probably come out looking much better.

Overall, their defense isn't very good. This should help a struggling O get some momentum. They can't stop the run, can't cover #1 receivers. AJ Green is going to be going up against a rookie.

On offense, their receivers are banged up as is the line.

Really, it comes down to Lazor... If he can call a better game than Zampese (which shouldn't be hard) this might just be the one that kicks us into gear. 

I'm not ready to say we WILL win this one... But it's winnable even with our current problems. 

Agree 100%.

I also have a feeling Mixon will be used quite a bit in this game, so I started him in my FLEX position this week.

16 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Wouldn't take a big game to be more productive than Eifert/Ross have been.  Catch a ball, don't fumble.. MVP!

LOL, yeah, pretty much. And don't go out of bounds either, it hurts your back. And man, I just got reminded in another thread about the early game in London...The Effing Jacksonville Jaguars put up 44 points with Blake Fucking Bortles on the Ravens D and we couldn't even score a point on them at home? Yikes!

Somebody didn't know it was a late game, turned on the Dayton CBS channel and saw the fucking Browns and was pissed.

:angry2:

In my defense that is the natural reaction of any right-thinking human on seeing the Cleveland Browns, no matter the circumstances.  I did check the schedule and my TV has narrowly survived.

21 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Somebody didn't know it was a late game, turned on the Dayton CBS channel and saw the fucking Browns and was pissed.

:angry2:

In my defense that is the natural reaction of any right-thinking human on seeing the Cleveland Browns, no matter the circumstances.  I did check the schedule and my TV has narrowly survived.

HHAHAHAHHAAA.. would have been funny if you smashed the tv, and be like what the game is on at 4 25 and had to go buy another tv.  LOL and kind of missed the first quarter of the game cause of smashing your tv lol. 

On September 20, 2017 at 8:06 AM, A Rock said:

I always want the Bengals to win, but it you put a gun to my head and say my life depends on the most accurate prediction, here it is.  Marvin leaves Andy in and sticks to his guns across the board. The team plays much better and has a chance to win. They blow a few key plays, a couple borderline calls go against them, Marvin makes a couple questionable at best moves, and they find a way to lose. I hope I'm wrong. Also, someone will post how they're number 6 in completion percentage when playing above 44 degrees latitude. Number 4 when the moon is in a waxing crescent phase.

Just waiting for the stats.....

Archived