Ohio. I will be inside you... soon.

3 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Well, basically I've lived around the city in all three states. I've lived in Westwood, Highland Heights, Fort Thomas, Sunman, Milan, Lawrenceburg and now I'm in Bright. So it was always a Cincinnati suburb, although Milan is pretty far out there. I would never, EVER want to live in shitty little Sunman or Milan again. Too far from anything and too many ignorant, racist rednecks for me.

LOL. I no longer live near there. I'm ten minutes from 275 and 74 and 30 minutes from downtown.

Right on. Sounds like you've found a good spot, a decent happy medium. Far enough from one set of riff raff yet close enough to the good stuff.

2 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

Right on. Sounds like you've found a good spot, a decent happy medium. Far enough from one set of riff raff yet close enough to the good stuff.

Pretty much, although me landing in Indiana at all was 100% ex-wife driven. She refused to look at houses in 2007 in any state other than here. I'm still pissed off about that. Back then $140k would have got you a really nice, brand new stick built house in Hebron with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a two car garage. Instead we spent more money for less house to live in Hidden Valley. And now that house is foreclosed on and I live in an apartment. Ce'st la vie.

9 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

We do...matter of fact, my wife just informed me we have two or three Skyline's in the greater Lauderdale area. 

Dude, Vero is a nice place. A little quiet, pretty upscale, nice beaches. I've been to the Disney resort there a couple times...loved it.

really love it there, every april all the families spend a week.. great area..

7 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Well, basically I've lived around the city in all three states. I've lived in Westwood, Highland Heights, Fort Thomas, Sunman, Milan, Lawrenceburg and now I'm in Bright. So it was always a Cincinnati suburb, although Milan is pretty far out there. I would never, EVER want to live in shitty little Sunman or Milan again. Too far from anything and too many ignorant, racist rednecks for me.

LOL. I no longer live near there. I'm ten minutes from 275 and 74 and 30 minutes from downtown.

ah nice.. i am usually just thinking of all the people a hate so much i wish harm on them who live in that area... now i know someone i dont hate there.. which is nice...

10 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Bright is actually really cool. Small town, fairly rural, seems isolated until you drive ten minutes down the road in any direction (275/Route 1/Route 50). My rent here is super cheap, $600/month for a two bedroom apartment for me and my sons. 

i think for $600 here you can look at someones apartment but cant rent anything

Thanks to @Dr Tarzan I am good on Bengals Bills tix (thanks again!)

Looking for OSU or UC hookup, still think i probably have a UC hookup but havent reached out...

prefer to go to OSU game.. but that seems shaky cost wise..  OSU at 4pm and Cincy at 8PM.. so cant do both logically..

huge need for kings island tickets... if anyone has deals, coupons, extra tickets that came with season passes.. anything would be awesome..

anything cool going down for a MNF watching get together or thursday night football maybe?

3 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Thanks to @Dr Tarzan I am good on Bengals Bills tix (thanks again!)

Looking for OSU or UC hookup, still think i probably have a UC hookup but havent reached out...

prefer to go to OSU game.. but that seems shaky cost wise..  OSU at 4pm and Cincy at 8PM.. so cant do both logically..

huge need for kings island tickets... if anyone has deals, coupons, extra tickets that came with season passes.. anything would be awesome..

anything cool going down for a MNF watching get together or thursday night football maybe?

You may want to check (meaning, I'm too lazy) but I think Kings Island may only be open on weekends for the Halloween thing.  I went once and it was so crowded that it wasn't worth it.

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

You may want to check (meaning, I'm too lazy) but I think Kings Island may only be open on weekends for the Halloween thing.  I went once and it was so crowded that it wasn't worth it.

it is indeed only weekends which sucks.. but we were going to try saturday before football or sunday after football.. i assume we can only go for a couple hours so thats a big reason in not trying to spend a lot to get in..

1 minute ago, GoBengals said:

it is indeed only weekends which sucks.. but we were going to try saturday before football or sunday after football.. i assume we can only go for a couple hours so thats a big reason in not trying to spend a lot to get in..

I don't even think the rides, etc. are in operation.  Just the Halloween Haunt stuff starting around dusk.

A few exhibits, etc. with an hours long wait for not much of anything.

You may want to check.

On September 24, 2017 at 12:30 PM, GoBengals said:

everytime im driving into town i get to the empty wasteland area of indiana there and im like "who the fuck lives here and what do they even do everyday" then i see sunman sign and im like.. shit i know a guy who lives near here..

You probably thought the same thing when in Las Vegas...but you actually knew 3? 

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

You probably thought the same thing when in Las Vegas...but you actually knew 3? 

haha, luckily i fly in so its just airplane > cluster fuck of buildings.

it is crazy to see flying in though, all of the emptiness around town.. like who the hell even started a town there and why...

19 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I don't even think the rides, etc. are in operation.  Just the Halloween Haunt stuff starting around dusk.

A few exhibits, etc. with an hours long wait for not much of anything.

You may want to check.

There are some rides in operation...most of the rollercoasters are for sure. Riding the Beast in pitch dark is actually hella fun.

5 hours ago, GoBengals said:

haha, luckily i fly in so its just airplane > cluster fuck of buildings.

it is crazy to see flying in though, all of the emptiness around town.. like who the hell even started a town there and why...

Because that's where the water is...

On September 22, 2017 at 12:00 AM, GoBengals said:

sweet, thanks!

Coming up dry on getting my hands on Maryland-OSU. Trying to get you freebies so less impact on wallet (business contacts). Have one more source to check, but I won't be talking to them until Thursday. Stay tuned.

On 10/3/2017 at 3:56 PM, Le Tigre said:

Coming up dry on getting my hands on Maryland-OSU. Trying to get you freebies so less impact on wallet (business contacts). Have one more source to check, but I won't be talking to them until Thursday. Stay tuned.

i really really appreciate it!

On September 30, 2017 at 9:33 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

Very well.  I will be there and will bring a g/f.  Just gotta decide which one

Chicken Girl.jpg  69656[1].jpg

A pleasure meeting your choice of lady yesterday, my dear friend. An excellent choice she is. And, naturally, always wonderful to share game day with you.

Archived