Ohio. I will be inside you... soon.

Headed back for family visit, will be in mason area most of the time. got homies in north side and beechmont areas ill spend some time there as well. be in 10/7-10/13

few questions...

1. do any record stores(like with vinyl) still exist and are open?

2. any hookups on bengals bills tickets? i can barely afford the trip, so if i can score a solid deal, cool, if not, i probably wont make the game.

3. Same question for OSU vs maryland game. sons never been to osu game. 

4. i THINK i have a hookup for UC game, ill explore that on my own... 

5. anyone else going to any of the above events? any tailgates? fun? things i should try to catch up with?

thats all i have for now...  would be willing to trade lions bengals tickets for benglas bills tickets potentially.

Go: I have a buddy in Dayton who just posted:

I have two tickets for this Saturday's Columbus Crew vs Red Bulls match at Maphre Stadium in Columbus that I can't use. Let me know if you are interested in them.

If you're going to be in CMH on Saturday I could hook the two of you up if you'd like.

On 9/20/2017 at 3:57 PM, whodey? said:

I know it a bit of a drive from Mason but there is a place here in the Dayton area called 2nd and Charles that has a lot of used vinyl. 

one of these opening right nex tto my work, had no idea what it was... ill check the one in dayton too, thats not too far really. almost booked a hotel in miamisburg

On 9/20/2017 at 4:45 PM, Le Tigre said:

THE place for vinyl in CBUS? 

Magnolia Thunderpussy on the OSU campus, of course. 

No no one can forget that name. 

holy shit!!! i forgot about that place. i have indeed been there. my sister went to oSU so i spent some time there.. great reminder.

i will add to this i guess, any one with kings island day passes/tickets? probably would only be able to spenda partial day there so dont wanna spend a ton.. i would need 3-4 ish total.

i know when i got season passes i got free tickets with them, and never used them.. hoping someone has something similar..

:2_grimacing:

36 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Hey! I live in Indiana, I resent that remark!

Hoosiers are fine by me. They're definitely more the "meat and potatoes" types. 

Oddly I grew up an IU basketball fan (still am to this day), as my grandfather was a Hoosier alum. Then, I met a Louisville girl in college and married her. 

12 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

Hoosiers are fine by me. They're definitely more the "meat and potatoes" types. 

Oddly I grew up an IU basketball fan (still am to this day), as my grandfather was a Hoosier alum. Then, I met a Louisville girl in college and married her. 

Interesting. I was playing around, obviously. I grew up an Army brat and was in the Army myself, so I have lived all over the place so I never really developed a sense of loyalty to any particular state, although I have now lived in the Cincy area longer than anywhere else in my life (24 years now, and I have lived in all three states). This is home now.

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

Hey! I live in Indiana, I resent that remark!

everytime im driving into town i get to the empty wasteland area of indiana there and im like "who the fuck lives here and what do they even do everyday" then i see sunman sign and im like.. shit i know a guy who lives near here..

38 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

I like all three places pretty well. Louisville is a fine city, as is Cincinnati. I have a lot of good times in Indianapolis. From Dayton originally, now living in Fort Lauderdale, FL. 

You prefer Cincy over he places you’ve lived in Indy and Kentucky?

ah you have a skyline chili there in ft lauderdale.. nice..

my dad invites us all to a beach house in Vero Beach each year... i think about 2 hrs north of ft lauderdale...

i did go to that skyline on my way to miami from orlando once..

7 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

ah you have a skyline chili there in ft lauderdale.. nice..

my dad invites us all to a beach house in Vero Beach each year... i think about 2 hrs north of ft lauderdale...

i did go to that skyline on my way to miami from orlando once..

We do...matter of fact, my wife just informed me we have two or three Skyline's in the greater Lauderdale area. 

Dude, Vero is a nice place. A little quiet, pretty upscale, nice beaches. I've been to the Disney resort there a couple times...loved it.

45 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

I like all three places pretty well. Louisville is a fine city, as is Cincinnati. I have a lot of good times in Indianapolis. From Dayton originally, now living in Fort Lauderdale, FL. 

You prefer Cincy over he places you’ve lived in Indy and Kentucky?

Well, basically I've lived around the city in all three states. I've lived in Westwood, Highland Heights, Fort Thomas, Sunman, Milan, Lawrenceburg and now I'm in Bright. So it was always a Cincinnati suburb, although Milan is pretty far out there. I would never, EVER want to live in shitty little Sunman or Milan again. Too far from anything and too many ignorant, racist rednecks for me.

8 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

everytime im driving into town i get to the empty wasteland area of indiana there and im like "who the fuck lives here and what do they even do everyday" then i see sunman sign and im like.. shit i know a guy who lives near here..

LOL. I no longer live near there. I'm ten minutes from 275 and 74 and 30 minutes from downtown.

Archived