Latest CNN Sports Headline by Mike Freeman "NFL Team May Be Forced To Bench $96 Million QB"

Just to clarify my position.

If a league executive said Daltons performance against the Ravens was "puke worthy" I would not spend much time arguing with him.  But Dalton will not be benched unless he puts up a couple of more games like that.  and based on history that is not going to happen.

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

Just to clarify my position.

If a league executive said Daltons performance against the Ravens was "puke worthy" I would not spend much time arguing with him.  But Dalton will not be benched unless he puts up a couple of more games like that.  and based on history that is not going to happen.

Well, we used that same argument after the Ravens loss, that Andy has a history of four games where his QBR was less than 50 and he played really well in the games that followed. But that didn't happen this year.

On 9/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, Bunghole said:

Well, we used that same argument after the Ravens loss, that Andy has a history of four games where his QBR was less than 50 and he played really well in the games that followed. But that didn't happen this year.

124.1 rating Sunday.

Archived