What wrong with the Bengals?

First off, this is my first post. I've been a Bengals fan ever since I could understand TV and Football.  Born and raised in NY it hasn't been easy but I am sure all of you are with me. 

Whats wrong with the Bengals?! I am tired of people blaming Marvin Lewis or Andy Dalton or anyone else besides Mr Mike Brown. He has been the #1 issue with the Bengals since Paul Brown. 

Why isn't it Marvin? As most of you older fans know of all the hard times before Marvin. There was no chance, no happiness (Besides beating the undefeated cheifs some time ago), nothing. Than Marvin steps in, Mike brown seems to give him enough leeway to succeed but not to become what we all want the Bengals to be.

One thing I am so distort over (weither it be true or false). Is the fact of Marvin asking Mike Brown to let Hue Jackson become the Head coach after Marvin is done. This would of solidified everything. Andy would be the Andy we all know, AJ would be a Monster that he still is and we would one of the top Offenses in the league. But Mike brown didn't want to commit. How many times can you promote from within and expect to be as good as last year?

Bring in a new OC.... God, well..... it cant be worse right? Was Zamp that bad? How can this team not score a TD in 2 games? Yes the defenses were great. Yes Andy missed a handful of really bad throws. But come one we got AJ! Just throw it to him. Put Geo and Mixon out there at the same time. Geo is probably better than any slot we have right now. Let the play makers make plays. Thank god for our Defense!

Here is to hoping the Bengals go 10-6 with the easy schedule coming up. Cinn 28 GB 24 UPSET ALERT! You heard it here first. 

Archived