How Many here are actually wanting Andy to Start off Bad So you Can see AJ McCarron?

4 hours ago, whodey? said:

I think the only way Dalton comes out is if he's injured. 

Exactly.  Only other way is for Andy to totally shit the bed (a repeat of 1st game) for Marvin to even consider it.  Figure we would need 8 losses or mathematically out before it would happen otherwise and that would probably come from upstairs,..not Marvin.

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

Exactly.  Only other way is for Andy to totally shit the bed (a repeat of 1st game) for Marvin to even consider it.  Figure we would need 8 losses or mathematically out before it would happen otherwise and that would probably come from upstairs,..not Marvin.

Which to me is absolutely ludicrous, and is a symptom of what is wrong with this team organizationally. They are afraid of change. Especially now that they made the unbelievable decision to fire Zampese during the season, I doubt that lightning strikes twice for any dramatic change. And I will be especially furious if we wait until we are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention before we make a QB switch if Dalton continues to play so poorly.

2 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Which to me is absolutely ludicrous, and is a symptom of what is wrong with this team organizationally. They are afraid of change. ion before we make a QB switch if Dalton continues to play so poorly.

"Wah!:20: Wah!:20: The biggest mistake the Bengals made was letting all those free agents leave and changing to new younger players."

"Oh, yeah, and their biggest problem is that they are afraid of change!! Wah!:20: Wah!:20:"

4 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Which to me is absolutely ludicrous, and is a symptom of what is wrong with this team organizationally. They are afraid of change. Especially now that they made the unbelievable decision to fire Zampese during the season, I doubt that lightning strikes twice for any dramatic change. And I will be especially furious if we wait until we are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention before we make a QB switch if Dalton continues to play so poorly.

I agree on the fact I hope he gets a shot while we are mathematically in the running, If and ONLY if AD is playing poorly.

9 hours ago, fredtoast said:

"Wah!:20: Wah!:20: The biggest mistake the Bengals made was letting all those free agents leave and changing to new younger players."

"Oh, yeah, and their biggest problem is that they are afraid of change!! Wah!:20: Wah!:20:"

You're a fucking choad, Fred. Lick my taint after I take a sloppy shit, won't you?

I don't think it matters what they do. Sporting news just ranked our o line dead last. The biggest problem is our run blocking which is killing the effectiveness of play action  pass plays.  Neither McCarron or Russell Wilson (2nd worse O line) can be effective in that situation.

Just now, GoBengals said:

i never WANT to see andy play poorly. i typically EXPECT him to. i want to win and enjoy watching football.. its been a long time.

That's pretty much where I stand too. I have loved this team since I moved to the Nati area in the early 1990's after growing up a Redskins fan living in the DC area...so I've felt the thrill of my team winning Superbowls and bore witness to the shittiest football I have ever seen (1993-2002). I have spent a metric shit ton of what used to be disposable income going to games and supporting our squad. I love them for better or worse, but the worm has to turn for us sometime...right?

On 9/24/2017 at 10:35 AM, GoBengals said:

i never WANT to see andy play poorly. i typically EXPECT him to. i want to win and enjoy watching football.. its been a long time.

Up until last season they hadn't had a losing one since he got here.   It's fine that you simply don't like the guy, whatever, but this:

i want to win and enjoy watching football

Is entirely on you.  

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

How about this.  After watching yesterday's bi polar game, how about having Andy play the first half and Katie Webb's husband play the second?

Couldn't do any worse.

:ninja:

Last game I saw Mr Webb play he took three sacks, fumbled three times, and threw a pick.  And that was behind a good O-line.

Believe me, it could have been a lot worse.

Dalton has been OK the past two weeks.  He has had his weaknesses, but he wasn't awful like in the Baltimore game.  I thought he was put in a tight spot in the second half by conservative playcalling and a line that is absolutely incapeable of run blocking when the other team knows they are going to run.  Unless Dalton craps the bed again there is no reason to bring on McCarron.  The "Let's just try another QB" method rarely works.  Cleveland has been doing it for the past 15 years and how has that worked out?

Archived