How Many here are actually wanting Andy to Start off Bad So you Can see AJ McCarron?

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

How about this.  After watching yesterday's bi polar game, how about having Andy play the first half and Katie Webb's husband play the second?

Couldn't do any worse.

:ninja:

Only if the camera pans to Miss Webb on multiple occasions,  she is wearing a well fitted Bengals t-shirt, and Brent Musburger is the announcer.  

28 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

I think Andy played solid, but should have hit some open receivers, but that happens.. I think the ship has sailed that AJ McCarron gets in, unless AD gets hurt. 

Which I'll say again seems very likely, as much as he's getting hit.  He's not Drew Brees but he's not exactly a big dude by NFL standards.

19 hours ago, SouthPaw said:

I love mccarron gets shitted on by some for some ups and downs in his first pro action, yet Dalton continues to play that way in year seven and it's all good.

Who is saying it is "all good"?

All I keep saying is that we have seen McCarron and Dalton play behind the same line with the same receivers and Dalton was much better.

6 minutes ago, fredtoast said:
Who is saying it is "all good"?

All I keep saying is that we have seen McCarron and Dalton play behind the same line with the same receivers and Dalton was much better.

No shit. It's not even comparable at this point. McCarron hasn't played enough to have a chance to get better so it's ludicrous to criticize his sample size or compare the two at this point. Dalton is who he is. He looked sharp as fuck in the early going of that game especially the way he threaded that pass to AJ for the first touchdown of the season. He certainly wasn't the only problem in that game, but after first half, he reverted back to his ways. Let's just say this, he doesn't give any reason for pause right now if Mac was inserted into lineup. I know it won't happen, but just my opinion is it does at some point.

By the way, I wasn't singling you out, I was just replying kind of in general. I like what you post even if I disagree.

Archived