Game Day - AFC North

Off to a good start. Rats are down 44-0 at the beginning of 4th quarter. Flacco is 8-18, 28 yards, 2 ints. Wonder if he'll get the Dalton/Eli treatment.

stealers are staying in the locker room for the anthem in an act of solidarity though it seems divisive. Wonder how the fans will react. Prediction: stiller footbawwl!

3 minutes ago, ccartman2 said:

I'll take credit for the Baltimore performance. Picked up Ben Watson since Olsen and Eifert got hurt and they instantly suck.

Time to dump Green and the bengals can start scoring.

I thought my strategy of having Dalton and sitting him would generate a lot of points for him like the rest of my bench.

35 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

I totally forgot about the game in London. Jesus, the Jags put up 44 points on the Rats defense and we couldn't even score a point? At home? Pee-thetic.

That is shitty, but keep in mind they played at 0930 their time after an 8 hour flight.  In the interest of player safety.  Still pathetic I guess but the London games are like TNF; preseason-quality garbage.

Been watching the Bears and Stealers, generally enjoying myself.

I want to comment, for as much as the league and the television presentations generally knobslob all over the Stealers, today, with Gumble and the other guy in the booth, I have heard a distinct LACK of what I would expect to hear. They have called the game quite fair, and even have pointed out the things the Stealers have gotten away with.

23 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

Been watching the Bears and Stealers, generally enjoying myself.

I want to comment, for as much as the league and the television presentations generally knobslob all over the Stealers, today, with Gumble and the other guy in the booth, I have heard a distinct LACK of what I would expect to hear. They have called the game quite fair, and even have pointed out the things the Stealers have gotten away with.

Until the bears defender returned a blocked FG to the 1 yard line to stop and showboat and got the ball knocked out a la Leon Lett.

From what I read, Browns kneeled for the anthem and Stealers didn't take the field.

So did Ravens (and Jaguars).

Can't wait to see what Cincinnati does.  Nothing this team needs like more diversion in the locker room.

No comment but I long for the days when football was just football.

Archived