Bengals-Packer Week 3 GAMEDAY THREAD!!

2 minutes ago, SouthPaw said:

Ain't the defenses fault. They scored 7 of the 24 pts. Pressured Rodgers relentlessly. The shit offense mustered 3 points rest of way. Bring on Mac. Time to see.

Same old Bengals.  Destroyed by half time adjustments, bad playcalling and Dalton missing receivers. 

When do you start thinking tank to first, get rid of Lewis, and....well...that's enough for me.

5 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Andy was solid today, he missed a couple of passes that would have made a difference, but that happens in the game.  Just disappointed so much on this one.

Bad Andy showed up second half.  I like the guy but he looks like the second coming of David Klingler under any sort of pressure.

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

Bad Andy showed up second half.  I like the guy but he looks like the second coming of David Klingler under any sort of pressure.

There was some major missed opportunities for sure.  I just don't know how we can melt down and blow that lead when we needed this game.  

Ogbuhi was benched some time in the second half.  Andre Smith at OLT and I don't know how he did not have a heart attach he's so fat.  No :ph34r:

Showing all the whoop de doo when Jake Elliot hit a 61 yard field goal for the win was salt in the wounds.  Randy gets a share of the blame for

the loss but the brain numb penalty moving him back further did not help.

The only thing that could make an impact on this team is to fire Marvin Tuesday morning.  Remove him and his cancerous ways and wake the

team up.

I get that you can't go all Steve Spurrier, but holy fuck this team came out in the second half like we were running the clock down straight away. A whole bunch of cautious bullshit. It was a long, slow, really obvious, death. I'd have preferred us to be down  7-21 at the half, at least I would have only wasted half of my evening instead of all of it.

2 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

I get that you can't go all Steve Spurrier, but holy fuck this team came out in the second half like we were running the clock down straight away. A whole bunch of cautious bullshit. It was a long, slow, really obvious, death. I'd have preferred us to be down  7-21 at the half, at least I would have only wasted half of my evening instead of all of it.

Yep, the ol' protect the lead philosophy.  That it was.

Archived