Bengals-Packer Week 3 GAMEDAY THREAD!!

3 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

I get that you can't go all Steve Spurrier, but holy fuck this team came out in the second half like we were running the clock down straight away. A whole bunch of cautious bullshit. It was a long, slow, really obvious, death. I'd have preferred us to be down  7-21 at the half, at least I would have only wasted half of my evening instead of all of it.

ole marv at his best..... there is no fucking way the Bengals lose this game with a half way competent coach....

35 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Andy was solid today, he missed a couple of passes that would have made a difference, but that happens in the game.  Just disappointed so much on this one.

more than a couple i think...bad reads were worse. Whatever, another terrible loss that shouldn't have been due to Marvin :-(

Bottom line: there was no way the NFL was going to let one of its flagship franchises, one of its marquee QB's and its national game... lose to the Milwaukee Bucks. The calls/non-calls were in full NFL glory. 

I had this one called from the second quarter on. I was not surprised in the slightest. 

An eternal pox on this farce of a sport. 

• SF2 locked this topic

Archived