Andre Smith

Just now, turningpoint said:

So, anyone look closely at his play Sunday? From what I saw I thought he looked great at LT vs clay matthews.

I'm not sure he's in shape to handle 70+ snaps, but I liked how he looked.....I hope he's out there Sunday.

We did invest the 6th over all pick on him in 2009. :ninja:

I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack.

The silence is deafening on what happened to Ogbuhei but I'm sure it will be some sort of injury. :rolleyes:

I saw Andre rotating with both Fisher at RT and Ogbuehi at LT throughout the game. I think it was just part of the game plan. Will Jackson III also seemed to be rotating with Adam Jones as part of the game plan.

I don't remember Andre and Ogbuehi looking too bad. The worst I remember from Ogbuehi was a mental error failing to pick up Boling's man on a stunt which led to a free rusher on Dalton. On that same play, Fisher got his ass whooped so bad that his man sacked Dalton before the free rusher looping around on the stunt. Ahmad Brooks kicked Fisher's ass all day.

15 minutes ago, SlantNGo said:

I saw Andre rotating with both Fisher at RT and Ogbuehi at LT throughout the game. I think it was just part of the game plan. Will Jackson III also seemed to be rotating with Adam Jones as part of the game plan.

I don't remember Andre and Ogbuehi looking too bad. The worst I remember from Ogbuehi was a mental error failing to pick up Boling's man on a stunt which led to a free rusher on Dalton. On that same play, Fisher got his ass whooped so bad that his man sacked Dalton before the free rusher looping around on the stunt. Ahmad Brooks kicked Fisher's ass all day.

Fisher looked terrible.  Cleveland's defense could cause some problems.  Kizer should be on the IR by halftime, guy doesn't know when to get rid of the ball.

Archived