Boycott

Catfish Bob

By far the most dangerous demographic in the United States is "men".  The difference in crime rates between whites and blacks is nothing compared to the difference between men and women.  Men are almost 300% more likely to commit a violent crime than women.

Why aren't all you men out there doing something about the high crime rate among your fellow men?

17 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Is it because unless we're looking to excuse police brutality we don't truthfully give a solitary shit about it?

I think it might not even be that we don't care. We do care. But we don't care as much and since the news is entirely based on market now black on black crime doesn't move the needle. 

9 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I think it might not even be that we don't care. We do care. But we don't care as much and since the news is entirely based on market now black on black crime doesn't move the needle. 

It's a total red herring anyway.  Most crimes are committed against family, peers, or neighbors. Those people typically share ethnicity. There's nothing that remarkable about it. Like those misquoted and misunderstood crime stats, the purpose is to imply that there's something inherently wrong with the people being oppressed so they deserve it.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I know it's unlikely, but I really hope the Cowboys all take a knee and call Jones's bluff. 

no fucking way.. you know he has already had a talk with the team to make sure they were all on the same page..

That dudes ego can't handle him saying one thing and something else happening...

On 10/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, kennethmw said:

If the owners vote for forced patriotism, I will be boycotting myself.  AND protesting with many at PBS.  

Same, except protesting at PBS, because I dont live there obviously, but if they force it I will be done with them until they dont.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:03 AM, T-Dub said:

I know it's unlikely, but I really hope the Cowboys all take a knee and call Jones's bluff. 

I hope so too. That was my first thought.  Protests are not supposed to be easy. It shouldnt surprise me because there are people out there so stupid we elected Trump, but I really dont get how people care about this at all.

First, the flag has zero to do with the game. If you like football just ignore it. 

Second, if you are upset that a very small number of people are kneeling you are ignoring all of the players who are standing. Support them. 

Third, I keep hearing that they are just spoiled brats and make millions so they need to play. There is a whole lot of, you are a trained monkey (sorry for the racial connection) get up and entertain me and don't have thoughts. What utter nonsense this is. The fact that they are making millions and are in some cases who are distant from this police behavior but are still willing to speak out tells me they are incredibly brave. 

Fourth, the president fanning the flames of this is such utter nonsense. 

28 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I hope so too. That was my first thought.  Protests are not supposed to be easy. It shouldnt surprise me because there are people out there so stupid we elected Trump, but I really dont get how people care about this at all.

First, the flag has zero to do with the game. If you like football just ignore it. 

Second, if you are upset that a very small number of people are kneeling you are ignoring all of the players who are standing. Support them. 

Third, I keep hearing that they are just spoiled brats and make millions so they need to play. There is a whole lot of, you are a trained monkey (sorry for the racial connection) get up and entertain me and don't have thoughts. What utter nonsense this is. The fact that they are making millions and are in some cases who are distant from this police behavior but are still willing to speak out tells me they are incredibly brave. 

Fourth, the president fanning the flames of this is such utter nonsense. 

that's all that clown really does.. he is a reality show guy...rememeber?

I agree with your entire post...

Archived