Jeremy Hill asking to Leave/Traded.

14 hours ago, Bunghole said:

You're new here so I'll clue you in: one of the beautiful things about this place is there are no language filters. So if I want to say "fuck him", I can. You can do it too! C'mon, just type the words "Fuck Jeremy Hill" and it'll make you feel better. Also, fuck the kids that may be reading this. They need to sack up, join the forum and express their indignation at such profanity.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

14 hours ago, Bunghole said:

You're new here so I'll clue you in: one of the beautiful things about this place is there are no language filters. So if I want to say "fuck him", I can. You can do it too! C'mon, just type the words "Fuck Jeremy Hill" and it'll make you feel better. Also, fuck the kids that may be reading this. They need to sack up, join the forum and express their indignation at such profanity.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

11 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Who the fuck is "Sports Talk 360" and where would they have heard this from? They cite no sources at all. It looks like that site is ~2 weeks old.

Unless you believe that this site somehow has a direct line to Hill what reason do we have to believe what they're peddling? I can't find another article that backs up their claim.

I call bullshit.

It's total bullshit.

It is believed Jeremy Hill has told Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis and General Manager Mike Brown, ‘Trade me, If you ain’t using me’. 

Seriously? "It is believed" by who? I know a guy who believes the Earth is flat.  WTF kind of standard is that for reporting?  They're just stirring up shit since actually doing journalism work is hard. Fuckin' ridiculous.

But since we're already on page 2 of entertaining this baseless nonsense, Hill had a better YPC and looked more capable running between the tackles IMO.  Mixon is more "dynamic" for certain.

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Who asks for a trade mid-season?

Not buying it.

I wouldn't put this past a player in his situation and the deadline is fast approaching, also the team is 0-3.....but only real trade partner I could possibly see if the Ravens....no fuckin way we trade him to them. Maybe Arizona?

Just now, turningpoint said:

I wouldn't put this past a player in his situation and the deadline is fast approaching, also the team is 0-3.....but only real trade partner I could possibly see if the Ravens....no fuckin way we trade him to them. Maybe Arizona?

How long is David Johnson out?

Jeremy Hill walks into Mikes Brown's office.

JH:  "Mr Brown, could I talk to you please?"

MB:  "Sure"

JH:  "I would like to be traded"

MB: "You want be traded?"

JH:  "Yes sir"

MB: "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA    NO"

Jeremy Hill walks out of Mike Brown's office 

7 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Jeremy Hill walks into Mikes Brown's office.

JH:  "Mr Brown, could I talk to you please?"

MB:  "Sure"

JH:  "I would like to be traded"

MB: "You want be traded?"

JH:  "Yes sir"

MB: "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA    NO"

Jeremy Hill walks out of Mike Brown's office 

"Kid, let me tell you the tale of Carson Palmer..."

Archived