Jeremy Hill asking to Leave/Traded.

Fuck  Fudge him. He's worthless as a trade, we'd get like a 7th round pick for him given his last two seasons. How in the fuck  fudge is he coming out and saying this now when he was aware that his job was in jeopardy in April when we drafted Mixon? Since he knew that coming into the season, perhaps he should have devoted himself to better than 3.5 YPC, which is where he's at now. Just cut his ass  release him and promote Peerman already.

31 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

The wheels are falling off this team, these guys are clearly not in it together this year. Classic case of mismanagement of talent.

I am thinking the same thing, The magic that Marvin had over the team during Henry, Ocho, and keeping the team in line, seems to be wearing off with this younger group.  

13 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Fudge him (But I didn't say Fudge). He's worthless as a trade, we'd get like a 7th round pick for him given his last two seasons. How in the Fudge is he coming out and saying this now when he was aware that his job was in jeopardy in April when we drafted Mixon? Since he knew that coming into the season, perhaps he should have devoted himself to better than 3.5 YPC, which is where he's at now. Just cut his ass and promote Peerman already.

Good lordy, man tell us how you really feel. lol Maybe some kids are reading your post right now.. you really want them to read that first few words Edit please.

2 hours ago, turningpoint said:

Man, I feel like the ravens would be just about the only team that needs a back like him.

Anyways, i still say fuck him for fumbling vs the Stealers.

I would not want him to go in our division, I would hate to see him gaining yards against us, but hope he would have success else where.  I really like him and think he should get more touches. 

46 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Good lordy, man tell us how you really feel. lol Maybe some kids are reading your post right now.. you really want them to read that first few words Edit please.

lol you are definitely new around here. That's pretty tame for this site.

13 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

You're new here so I'll clue you in: one of the beautiful things about this place is there are no language filters. So if I want to say "fuck him", I can. You can do it too! C'mon, just type the words "Fuck Jeremy Hill" and it'll make you feel better. Also, fuck the kids that may be reading this. They need to sack up, join the forum and express their indignation at such profanity.

Wah...I got beat out for my position!  I'm going to pitch a fit and ask for a trade!  Loser. 

I wouldn't trade him.  If Mixon or Bernard go down he will be needed. 

Learn your role kid.  You ain't that good and the whole league knows it.  Now they know you are a selfish player as well. 

5 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Wah...I got beat out for my position!  I'm going to pitch a fit and ask for a trade!  Loser. 

I wouldn't trade him.  If Mixon or Bernard go down he will be needed. 

Learn your role kid.  You ain't that good and the whole league knows it.  Now they know you are a selfish player as well. 

Pretty much what I was saying. He was aware when Mixon was drafted in April, and I guarantee you he watched his college film and was like "Man, I need to step up my game!". Well...he's not been terrible but he's regressed to the mean at 3.5 YPC. Not that Mixon has been any better in that regard, but you can literally see the star emerging from Mixon's runs. He's almost always about to break one. Hill gets twelve yards on a carry and it's like Jesus returned (to him). Honestly I wouldn't trade or cut him either. We need the injury insurance, and he needs to get carries to try to showcase his supposed abilities for other teams if he continue to believe he's a starter. Win/win.

47 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

You're new here so I'll clue you in: one of the beautiful things about this place is there are no language filters. So if I want to say "fuck him", I can. You can do it too! C'mon, just type the words "Fuck Jeremy Hill" and it'll make you feel better. Also, fuck the kids that may be reading this. They need to sack up, join the forum and express their indignation at such profanity.

lol, this guy is on fire.  I feel well enough lol.  As far as Jeremy goes, I hope we can keep him I think he is being used wrong.  3rd and short and goal line and red zone he should have the ball.  I miss the powerhouse football of the 90's I guess.  You need some soap Ralphie!!  lol.  Man that was a good Christmas movie.  Peace for now.. time to watch some Hannity.

6 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

lol, this guy is on fire.  I feel well enough lol.  As far as Jeremy goes, I hope we can keep him I think he is being used wrong.  3rd and short and goal line and red zone he should have the ball.  I miss the powerhouse football of the 90's I guess.  You need some soap Ralphie!!  lol.  Man that was a good Christmas movie.  Peace for now.. time to watch some Hannity.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ralphie+soap+in+mouth&tbm=isch&imgil=C7EGvsXcJLztbM%3A%3BXCKzLkzh3d5_MM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fproverbialthought.com%252F2016%252F01%252F17%252Fgot-soap-2%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=C7EGvsXcJLztbM%3A%2CXCKzLkzh3d5_MM%2C_&usg=__H9ZSt5GQxhmbPUqj1W1_alvEMfo%3D&biw=1866&bih=1048&ved=0ahUKEwiel6Lg2MbWAhVKwlQKHdiaAtgQyjcIMw&ei=kEvMWZ6PKsqE0wLYtYrADQ#imgrc=C7EGvsXcJLztbM:

You're leaving to watch HANNITY???? LOL, steer clear of the Jesus and Drumpf forum then....

20 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

jesus fucking christ!!!!!!!!!! is this a total troll job or what???? lol 

1 hour ago, Marlon23 said:

The time to watch Hannity is Thursday. He will talk with Rush Limbaugh! However, Hannity has been good all week.

Who the fuck is "Sports Talk 360" and where would they have heard this from? They cite no sources at all. It looks like that site is ~2 weeks old.

Unless you believe that this site somehow has a direct line to Hill what reason do we have to believe what they're peddling? I can't find another article that backs up their claim.

I call bullshit.

Archived