Please help

Hey Bengals faithful.

I was touring Paul Brown stadium yesterday with my 11 children, and after a quick pee break I came back and they were gone. I looked all over the stands for them... Nothing. It was when I looked up at the scoreboard and realized that my 6 year old daughter had 4 sacks against Ced that I figured out where they were.

Please help, they are beating the Bengals something awful. The baby already has two INT's on Dalton, and Tyler Eifert was badly injured when he took a hit from my 9 year old.

4 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Hey Bengals faithful.

I was touring Paul Brown stadium yesterday with my 11 children, and after a quick pee break I came back and they were gone. I looked all over the stands for them... Nothing. It was when I looked up at the scoreboard and realized that my 6 year old daughter had 4 sacks against Ced that I figured out where they were.

Please help, they are beating the Bengals something awful. The baby already has two INT's on Dalton, and Tyler Eifert was badly injured when he took a hit from my 9 year old.

Dems Bebe's kids....

7 hours ago, Marlon23 said:

I now know I can post anything on this board. 

Almost. You cannot make more than a couple passing personal insults, you definitely cannot threaten another poster with violence and you cannot engage or start flame wars. Otherwise...enjoy!

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, Bunghole said:

Almost. You cannot make more than a couple passing personal insults, you definitely cannot threaten another poster with violence and you cannot engage or start flame wars. Otherwise...enjoy!

it is a nice board, I am enjoying very much!!    

Archived